Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

congratulations
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

hazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nice

Hi guys does anyone know what happens with meds once sent to the LCU, do they contact our doctor for verification, just checking so we know how long it will take, cause our doctor aint the sharpest tac in the box!!!!!

cheers
Hazel and Andy
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:22 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carlap
RESULT !!!!

We got our visa. Yippeeeee !!

Request letter on 14th Feb from CO. Already done meds.
Visa granted 22 Feb

Just can't sell the house, otherwise we're off to Melbourne
congrats
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

Congrats!!
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

Nice one Carlap Congratulations all round
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickie
NOOOOOOO! LOL!

I'm supposed to be cutting down on Facebook, I will end up a divorcee before I get to OZ through my addiction-I mean, IF I get to OZ. No news again today, but now I'm after Clare's willy enlargement e-mails-at least that would bring a smile when really I'm feeling disappointed!

Vickie X
I'm just starting wi facebook and i have to admit i'm cr4p at it and only have a few friends, i am getting there though, feel free to look me up (victoria sargent on manchester network), i'll try to fine people too and maybe just maybe i won't log on to here as much.... nah i doubt it but it was sorth a split second thought

Originally Posted by Juliesmetro
Hi fellow augustees, just checked email before I go to work all day hoping for news & Guess what Visa Granted yeha oh what a weekend to come
Good luck to all who are still waiting, going to book flights for end of June, Melbourne here we come
Thanks for all support
Jx
Loads of congratulations Julie, hope all your organising goes well and enjoy your life down under

Originally Posted by lolylew
you can say that again....you have the patience of a saint
I manage to hide it that well then do i??? i am sooooo dying to send yet another email to my agent, it's just over four weeks since we got the CO and she told me 4 - 6 weeks until we heard something but nothing as yet. Please this week, please? for all of us august app's that are still waiting

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Bex and Julie (WIlliams) I cant find you - you should get me here;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695213522

sorry you prob have to copy and paste.
RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

Excellent result it is too babe, loads of congratulations, hope the house sells really quick for ya.

Have i now got the longest message btw???
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

Congratulations, Melbourne is where we headed too, When you going? Where you planning on staying? Go Melbourne, 2 grants on the same day. Good luck for life down under.
Jx
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

carlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juliesmetro
Congratulations, Melbourne is where we headed too, When you going? Where you planning on staying? Go Melbourne, 2 grants on the same day. Good luck for life down under.
Jx
I have a job in Box Hill at the Epworth hospital, so will be looking at Bayside somewhere. Probably renting for a while first, but rising house prices mean we seem to be having to move 10k further out every 6 months.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and good luck to you all. Hard to believe after all the waiting that the August thread is now getting the grants
Old Feb 24th 2008, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Apryl will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATION! EVERYONE WITH VISAS THIS WEEK !!! Heres to a new week with lots of lovely new VISAS!
Apryl
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Its a new day in oz, those lovely case officers will be on their way to work, and visas will be winging their way over to us Augustees!!

Good Luck everyone for the coming week
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mottie
Its a new day in oz, those lovely case officers will be on their way to work, and visas will be winging their way over to us Augustees!!

Nothing like a bit of positive thinking!!! Good luck everyone!!!

I'm tracking my meds at the mo'. They're in the DHL place in Sydney so with any luck they're going to be delivered today!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Mottie, I am liking the way you think. Knowing they are working away whilst I'm waiting for Monday morning is a comfort. Good luck Augustees I think some of us will be getting mums day pressies from oz this week.
Caroline
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

I hope all of us get those golden tickets for mothers day regardless of whether people are mum's or not.

Good luck to everyone this week, including the DIAC good luck in clearing your in trays

Quick little change of subject, i'm kinda getting to grips with facebook but can't find either Paul Smith or Julie Williams, can you please give us a shortcut?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hey Mottie, just what I was thinking too

Goodluck guys for the new week ahead of us, may there be many more full ack's, CO's and visa grants
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:44 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=vickys;5978114]I hope all of us get those golden tickets for mothers day regardless of whether people are mum's or not.
QUOTE]

I'm hoping for a mothers day pressie as well......and im a BLOKE!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.