Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:00 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Vickie,

Almost exactly the same timeline as you our application was received on 27/08/07 and pre-ack on 5/12/07 then nothing at all and I agree with everyone else its lovely that so many are receiving news now but I am getting really antsy now to the point that if someones application was slightly after mine I don't think its fair. How bad & sad is that!! What visa are the people still waiting for full ack going for??

Oh by the way no news for us this morning!!

Thanks Claire x
know its annoying but i beleive a 138 visa isnt processed the same as a 136, i think 136 especially modl are given priority, i know it sucks
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi everyone, well, i've been away to sunny Egypt for a week and just wanna say congrats to all those who have been full acked or got CO's or even visas!!

Loads happening eh? So wheres mine then????!!!!

Mo
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
know its annoying but i beleive a 138 visa isnt processed the same as a 136, i think 136 especially modl are given priority, i know it sucks

Not true - we are 136 MODL and are still waiting on full ack Just posted of pcc's to agent this morning and have meds booked for 4th March, maybe things will move after that.

Lynn xx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Not true - we are 136 MODL and are still waiting on full ack Just posted of pcc's to agent this morning and have meds booked for 4th March, maybe things will move after that.

Lynn xx
We are also a 136modl from the 17th Aug, I think the rushed through loads to get some backlog cleared up and have now stopped.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

_paula_ is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, were the same, still waiting, checking e-mail twice a day.Our application was received on the 30.8.07 and pre-ack on the 11.12.07 and then nothing.Our agent ( OE) said it would be 12wks well its now wk 10 and counting, hav'nt booked meds yet. Paula
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by _paula_
hi there, were the same, still waiting, checking e-mail twice a day.Our application was received on the 30.8.07 and pre-ack on the 11.12.07 and then nothing.Our agent ( OE) said it would be 12wks well its now wk 10 and counting, hav'nt booked meds yet. Paula
Hi Paula,

we are with OE visas also. We have had our xrays and are due our medicals on Thursday. Our agent told us last week that we could be waiting up to another 5 months before we have our visa....I hope not as we want to be there by July at the latest. People, me included, think that they are just covering their backs. Here's hoping. Good luck!

Yvonnex
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:32 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

just checked my emails I have now got a case officer Good luck to all those still waiting
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Paul,

Can you share your timeline with us and what visa you have applied for please.

Thanks Claire
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Paul,
Thanks for sharing that with us, as we are just one day behind you. Have you sent your pcc's or medicals yet?

Joanne
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paul30
just checked my emails I have now got a case officer Good luck to all those still waiting
Loads of congratulations on your CO.

For those of you still waiting i hope something comes through really soon.

I think that those who haven't heard will gostraight to visa if you have already sent your PCC's and meds, if not then i think it'll be straight to CO. We didn't get a pre-ack or full ack. Fingers crossed for all, try not to get too depressed.... i've certainly found the vino helps a little and focussing on the fact that this time next year we'll all be there so happy and enjoying every little minute
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:29 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markandgill
We are also a 136modl from the 17th Aug, I think the rushed through loads to get some backlog cleared up and have now stopped.
we're also 136 modl as well!!

well, on the plus side we today did our 2 adult xrays (10 quid each), and medicals for 2 adults 2 kids for 120 quid total! and we applied for our PCC for this country, and all in the space of 4 hours not bad eh?

just need to sort out this issue with PCCs already sent and being re-requested. does anyone know what phone number I can call? I got the impression that the adelaide office wouldnt answer specific questions???
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paul30
I KNEW it!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chris1386
So glad to read this this, there is someone with the balls to say what most feel, He said something similar about 18 months ago and that got me thinking about migration, he was slated by lots of people for it from other countries, good to see he didnt listen Now ive got my visa I cant wait to go, why cant our 'Leaders' have the courage to speak out like this.If they had perhaps the UK wouldnt be in the fix its in now, not just with regard to terrorism, but on all fronts.Too much do-gooding going on and too late to turn the tide now, IMHO.
Hi Chris , well done getting your visa . Did you get that today ?
Good luck with the move
Pippadee

Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:14 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Paul,

Can you share your timeline with us and what visa you have applied for please.

Thanks Claire
App received 17th august, 136 MODL, receipted 19/11/07 pre ack 23/01/08 full ack and co 19/02/08

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Paul,
Thanks for sharing that with us, as we are just one day behind you. Have you sent your pcc's or medicals yet?

Joanne
I haven't done meds or pcc yet was waiting till CO due to the delays booking meds this week just gotta find out which is best value applied for PCC's today
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:40 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Thought you lot might like to read this e mail my father in law has just sent me. Joanne x

The UK Needs a Leader Like John Howard

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, English citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
These emails have been flying round for some time I've seen this before and also identical ones for uk and usa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.