Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi all,

Having spent every spare moment on here checking out who got what and when, I finally got some good news.

We got our visas today, omg can't believe it. I was jumping around the place when my hubby called this morning. The kids at school think I'm mad, and my colleagues just crazy...

Our time line:

Application sent 9th August
Pre ack 13th Nov
Medicals done 10th Jan/sent 15th Jan
Full Ack 15th Jan
No CO - straight to visa today 8th Feb 08

OMG can't believe it. fingers crossed for everyone else...

Just need to sell house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
thanks mate, get over to the bar on barbie lol... talkin peter kay and no one knows what im goin on about lol
WATCHING HIM ON THE TELE AS WE SPEAK ASWELL AS ON HERE AND NOW THE PHONE................MULTITASKING ITS A WONDERFUL THING lol x

sorry for shouting x
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:57 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

and only the women know the secret of that one... lol
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:40 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Does anyone else feel obsessed with this site? I log on at about 9 in the morning and check every half hour til about 10.30 at night?

I'm like someone possessed. Just had a bottle of wine and feeling very optimistic about my CO......

Irish Gal
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

9am!! why so late girl

let's have a chatty weekend to take our minds off this waiting game!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

yes lets...
good morning all you lovely people.!
on this bright sunny morning (proberbly not for long)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by craggie
Hi

After being a lurker for a while thought we'd share the good news - VISA GRANTED TODAY!!

We sent it off in July but not received until August. So hang on in there it shouldn't be too long!

cheers

craggie

AB FAB NEWS !!!!
Congratulations. Isn't it a fantastic feeling !

Alison
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi all,

Having spent every spare moment on here checking out who got what and when, I finally got some good news.

We got our visas today, omg can't believe it. I was jumping around the place when my hubby called this morning. The kids at school think I'm mad, and my colleagues just crazy...

Our time line:

Application sent 9th August
Pre ack 13th Nov
Medicals done 10th Jan/sent 15th Jan
Full Ack 15th Jan
No CO - straight to visa today 8th Feb 08

OMG can't believe it. fingers crossed for everyone else...

Just need to sell house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !
Another one, FANTASTIC !!
Enjoy your new life down under and good luck with the house sale.

Alison
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their kind wishes!!

Still can't believe we have our visa, but started gutting the house and getting rid of loads this morning, don't know what to do next.

Take care everyone and fingers crossed for the rest of you, it won't be long now.

Jayne and co xxxxx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:20 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

just had e-mail from agent he mentioned this amongst other things.......

Employment checking

I won’t be surprised if we start hearing of Immigration doing more employment checks. Last year they identified a fairly significant level of fraudulent documents (mostly from India and China), and we’ve heard that part of the reason for their slow performance is that they’re doing more employment checks. They have also started asking for a bit more financial information in some cases, in relation to employment. As a result, don’t be too surprised if we get asked to provide bank statements (to show income going in etc), in addition to more standard items like tax documents and payslips.

im still waiting for full ack
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
just had e-mail from agent he mentioned this amongst other things.......

Employment checking

I won’t be surprised if we start hearing of Immigration doing more employment checks. Last year they identified a fairly significant level of fraudulent documents (mostly from India and China), and we’ve heard that part of the reason for their slow performance is that they’re doing more employment checks. They have also started asking for a bit more financial information in some cases, in relation to employment. As a result, don’t be too surprised if we get asked to provide bank statements (to show income going in etc), in addition to more standard items like tax documents and payslips.

im still waiting for full ack
That's great info- thanks for that!
I feel VERY lucky today though as I just SCRAPED my driving test and PASSED wahooo!
I reckon we'll get a CO this week- place your bets now please..!!!
Reply to me and I'll pass on the luck!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by bextaroota
I feel VERY lucky today though as I just SCRAPED my driving test and PASSED wahooo!
Excellent news on your driving test, well done!! Lets hope the luck continues!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bextaroota

CONGRATULATIONS happy driving

Suexx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Augustee's.
Just to let you know we had our medicals done yesterday.
If anybody is waiting and is a little worried ,Don't be.
It was sooo easy and quick.
Had our x rays done within half an hour. (Thats three).
Medicals took just an hour for four of us. We all sat together with the doctor and took turns in being weighed, measured , blood pressure and blood taken , urine sample checked. Then lay down to have our reflexes, heart and lungs, glands ,tummy checked. Lastly eyes,ears and mouth. Signed the forms and thats it. Easy peasy
Feel so relieved its all over. Good luck to those still waiting to have theres. Enjoy it , we had a right laugh.

Joanne x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Augustee's.
Just to let you know we had our medicals done yesterday.
If anybody is waiting and is a little worried ,Don't be.
It was sooo easy and quick.
Had our x rays done within half an hour. (Thats three).
Medicals took just an hour for four of us. We all sat together with the doctor and took turns in being weighed, measured , blood pressure and blood taken , urine sample checked. Then lay down to have our reflexes, heart and lungs, glands ,tummy checked. Lastly eyes,ears and mouth. Signed the forms and thats it. Easy peasy
Feel so relieved its all over. Good luck to those still waiting to have theres. Enjoy it , we had a right laugh.

Joanne x
i'm glad it went well for you. mine is 3 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours and 45 mins away, and i'm brickin it. i hate those places

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.