Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

i cant check mine on line boo hoo

have had medicals now so thats it in the hands of the gods
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:01 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ohhh I see one of the aug 136 applicants has pre-ack already
that was quick for them hope they're all like that
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I feel redundant already, think I am going to definietly have to frontload, I am a control freak lol
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:16 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I feel redundant already, think I am going to definietly have to frontload, I am a control freak lol
I know what you mean just sitting round waiting not able to do anything it's driving me nuts and it hasn't even been a week yet
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paul30
I know what you mean just sitting round waiting not able to do anything it's driving me nuts and it hasn't even been a week yet
We need therapy lol
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:16 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I have PM'd our details:-

We have couriered our application today - and look forward to being on the August 2007 timeline.

Good Luck to you all.

Mary
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Will pm you in a bit

woo hoo!!!

Rachel
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:51 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

august 17th 136 modl................long weight here we come
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:51 am
Beach Bum

We need therapy lol
you could be right.
god knows what I'll be like in few weeks/months time
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck everyone, Only been a week and we are crawling the walls already!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:16 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Good Luck everyone, Only been a week and we are crawling the walls already!!
think we're all going through that. I'm gonna be a total alcy before this is over
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

Due to limited bandwidth problems I've had to move the timeline spreadsheets to a new hosting company.

If you have any future updates or wish to be added to a sheet, please use the 'update me' or 'add me' link at the top of the relevant month's page (fingers crossed it all works )

http://www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/index.html

DONT FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW PAGE IN YOUR BROWSER.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Karen
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul30
think we're all going through that. I'm gonna be a total alcy before this is over

Leeds lad same as me mate

Ian
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:58 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Leeds lad same as me mate

Ian
aye thought I was the only one for a while
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

well thats me done medicals will arrive in sydney tomorrow before 5pm au time and then i have the wait to see if they will grant me my visa

i am also the only 457 applying theis month!!!! billy no mates

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.