Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

To all of you heading to Perth, we are hoping (god willing we get our visa) to head towards Safety Bay and surrounding areas of Rockingham we loved it when we were over there 3 years ago.

I remember distinctly sitting on the jetty with Paul and the kids fishing for puffer fish and watching a little penguin swimming in the sea way off course from the island where they inhabit of wonderful memories and there is a fab family run ice cream place there that do ice cream to die for, but never forget Kallis Fish Bar in Freemantle you will never taste anything better in the world you can sit out side tucking in to your Majestic Snapper & chips watching the dolphins swimming in the harbour (Oh Bliss). Just to say the day we came home from our trip over I cried as I never wanted to leave there and thats the first time ever that I haven't wanted to come home. So those of you going and already got visas and those of us waiting and hopefully getting what lucky bastards we will be to have the opportunity to live there.

Just a taster for you!!

Love you Loads Claire x

oh that sounds wonderful claire
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

oh help me i'm taking over

talking of house prices dropping over there, i totally agree that they seem to be.

over the last few months i've been looking on realestate.com as you do....
and when i like any particular houses i email them to myself just to remind me, so i can look at them again.....very sad i know , but when i go back & click on the link a month or so later, the prices on the email links are quite often different to the current prices on the website, quite often the prices have been reduced. often by $30-$50,000 & some more.

lisa
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:42 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Melbourne
All quiet on the western front today then (apart from Dizzy Dame's dd of course) - the waiting continues.

Went back to another Garda station on Friday night and have sent off for our pcc's again - not convinced that they are actually terribly on the ball over here - but the guy I spoke to on Friday seems to know what he's at (and I made a note of his name and number this time) - so he thinks we will have them back in two weeks at the most.

I'm hoping that I actually already have a case officer and they're just waiting on the pcc's (well, it makes me feel better to believe this).

Did I ask you lot before about horse boxes and bringing them to Oz ?? I started a new thread on this today - but only Pollyanna came back to me (for which I am very grateful).

Emailed my agent last Thursday, but haven't heard a word back - wanted her to check to see if my meds' have been recieved in lcu (getting desperate for news - any sort of news at all at this stage).

Have decided I am officially an alcoholic - and going to blame this waiting game (have to have something to blame).

Am heading home now and think there's a large vodka and coke with my name on it !!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Wow your waiting a while we went to clondalkin garda station and couldn't believe it when we had them back with in the two weeks thought it would be much longer .

What kind of horse box is it Ild say you might be better selling it here and buying one over there by the time you ship it over it might not be worth it ild check out how much they are.

thats one thing i want to get back in to when we get to Australia haven't done much with the kids but will when i have this one a nice canter along a beach sounds lovely

A sure have one for me while your at it
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:44 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lolylew
oh help me i'm taking over

talking of house prices dropping over there, i totally agree that they seem to be.

over the last few months i've been looking on realestate.com as you do....
and when i like any particular houses i email them to myself just to remind me, so i can look at them again.....very sad i know , but when i go back & click on the link a month or so later, the prices on the email links are quite often different to the current prices on the website, quite often the prices have been reduced. often by $30-$50,000 & some more.

lisa

Great news! Thanks for that!!!
Irish Gal
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:21 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

You may be assured that AC is fully clothed ...

Best wishes to all.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
You may be assured that AC is fully clothed ...

Best wishes to all.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

TMRE - Massive congratulations, so pleased for you, knew you would get yours this week well done
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:33 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Thanks Go Matilda

Great news already in the morning!! Congratulations!

Hopefully lots more will come today!

Kaitlin
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Thanks Go Matilda

Congratulations!!!!

Lets hope theres more good news this morning!!!

Enjoy your celebrations!! and good luck in your new life down under
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Go Matilda

HURRAH CONGRATULATIONS!! GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT? BEST OF LUCK!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Thanks Go Matilda

Great News! Congratulations!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS TMRE ON YOUR VISA GRANT
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:09 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Thanks Go Matilda

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a great start to the Morning. I'm delighted for you TMRE
Irish Gal
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

CONGRATS TRME. WHEN YOU THINKING OF GOING?

We got an email this morning saying that our families medicals had been received and successfully processed and are now available to our visa case officer.Does this mean we have a CO?

Thanks caroline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.