AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:13 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today

Excellent new's Tam Congruatulations
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS TRME!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:15 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

[B]WELL DONE TMRE![/B

Come on Augustees lets keep it coming!

Vickie X
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:16 pm
Vickie

My failed attempt at using bold above! I will suss fonts and boldness before we go to OZ!

Vickie X
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:21 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]
We got an email this morning saying that our families medicals had been received and successfully processed and are now available to our visa case officer.Does this mean we have a CO?

Thanks caroline
Hi Caroline,
Not sure what that means but have you everything else in? If you do, you could go straight to visa with NO case officer.
Hope you do babe
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:23 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

To all of you heading to Perth, we are hoping (god willing we get our visa) to head towards Safety Bay and surrounding areas of Rockingham we loved it when we were over there 3 years ago.

I remember distinctly sitting on the jetty with Paul and the kids fishing for puffer fish and watching a little penguin swimming in the sea way off course from the island where they inhabit of wonderful memories and there is a fab family run ice cream place there that do ice cream to die for, but never forget Kallis Fish Bar in Freemantle you will never taste anything better in the world you can sit out side tucking in to your Majestic Snapper & chips watching the dolphins swimming in the harbour (Oh Bliss). Just to say the day we came home from our trip over I cried as I never wanted to leave there and thats the first time ever that I haven't wanted to come home. So those of you going and already got visas and those of us waiting and hopefully getting what lucky bastards we will be to have the opportunity to live there.

Just a taster for you
Love you Loads Claire x
Safety Bay is just down the road from where we're going

Wow Claire, thats really yet my appetite. Just decided to go to EA in morning and drop house £15k.

Mary if thats true and houses are starting to drop over there, then it doesn't leave us with such a bad taste if we are having to drop ours in the uk.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow

Caroline(night dad if your viewing) x
Oz had better be worth it!

Originally Posted by lolylew
oh help me i'm taking over
talking of house prices dropping over there, i totally agree that they seem to be.

over the last few months i've been looking on realestate.com as you doand when i like any particular houses i email them to myself just to remind me, so i can look at them again.....very sad i know , but when i go back & click on the link a month or so later, the prices on the email links are quite often different to the current prices on the website, quite often the prices have been reduced. often by $30-$50,000 & some more.

lisa

Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted
Thanks Go Matilda:

Fantastic News, now go CELEBRATE!!!!!

CONGRATS TRME. WHEN YOU THINKING OF GOING?

We got an email this morning saying that our families medicals had been received and successfully processed and are now available to our visa case officer.Does this mean we have a CO?

Thanks caroline
Not sure, anyone else know?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the congratulations! Little one still poorly so was up with her laying on my lap downstairs,(just in case you think I was mad posting at that time!). Well wasn't expecting a text at that time, thought it was hubby's work first of all. Then heard him fly out of bed and just knew what it was. Poor guy had to get up and go to work at 5am. Funny thing is feeling a bit underwhelmed this morning, everyone posts that they are excited and I know I should be shouting it from the rooftops. Maybe it's because the house hasn't sold and things are still on hold, or maybe it hasn't hit yet!.
We have all had our ups and downs along the way, but we will get there in the end. I hope that whatever visa's people are going on, and when they are granted you all get to where you want to be. Couldn't have got by without you lot in the last few months so a massiveTHANK YOUfrom me(Tam) my husband Mark and our girls Rebecca and Emma. OK enough of me being soppy I'm not leaving my August thread just yet. Going to try and go out somewhere with the girls today as little one is looking a bit better.

Babyboo you have go to be this week and anyone else with Go Matilda listen out for the early morning beep beep! Mr Benn hopefully you will go straight to grant and the rest of us August lot are out of DIAC's hair before the end of the month. Now where's my Tea I need to wake up

Tam,Mark,Becky and Emma
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:26 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Go Matilda

AAww huge congrats hun, seems like things are really moving now for all us august lot
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATS TRME. WHEN YOU THINKING OF GOING?

Thanks caroline
We had that reply when we emailed, never had a case officer that we knew of just straight to grant.

Got to sell the house first but hopefully August at the latest. Fingers crossed for you
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:33 pm
Vickie

Thanks for all the congratulations! Little one still poorly so was up with her laying on my lap downstairs,(just in case you think I was mad posting at that time!). Well wasn't expecting a text at that time, thought it was hubby's work first of all. Then heard him fly out of bed and just knew what it was. Poor guy had to get up and go to work at 5am. Funny thing is feeling a bit underwhelmed this morning, everyone posts that they are excited and I know I should be shouting it from the rooftops. Maybe it's because the house hasn't sold and things are still on hold, or maybe it hasn't hit yet!.
We have all had our ups and downs along the way, but we will get there in the end. I hope that whatever visa's people are going on, and when they are granted you all get to where you want to be. Couldn't have got by without you lot in the last few months so a massiveTHANK YOUfrom me(Tam) my husband Mark and our girls Rebecca and Emma. OK enough of me being soppy I'm not leaving my August thread just yet. Going to try and go out somewhere with the girls today as little one is looking a bit better.

Babyboo you have go to be this week and anyone else with Go Matilda listen out for the early morning beep beep! Mr Benn hopefully you will go straight to grant and the rest of us August lot are out of DIAC's hair before the end of the month. Now where's my Tea I need to wake up

Tam,Mark,Becky and Emma
What a lovely post Tam,

I've always said i will be screaming from the roof tops when (if) we hear anything, but at least you've prepared me just in case! At the moment we're desperate to get a way (as living at MIL's) but I guess once the visa is granted it must seem so final, although all our own choices and we know why we're doing it it must be strange thinking everything will be so different. I haven't had a chance to think about what we're going to miss until now as everything is OZ, Oz, Oz!

I'm sure it will sink in as the day goes on and you'll be able to celebrate once Mark is home!

Congratulations

Love

Vickie X
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi TMRE,

Congrats Hon! It will sink in later possibly with the help of some Bubbly Lets hope there is more good news this week. I will keep checking our thread.

Speak Soon!!

Loads of Love Claire x

Last edited by claire hopkins; Apr 14th 2008 at 7:36 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou Tam (TMRE)

We have decided that if our new pcc checks dont come today (they are late :curse then we will let go matilda know we will just use the old ones coz at the moment the co is waiting for our new ones, a few months ago we had decided on a late october move so using the old ones just means a very early oct move

We are looking forward to Alans txt- with all the txts he been sending lately he's gonna have a big phone bill

Congratulations again to you all xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

$49 cap gives me $310 of calls and texts ...

Best wishes.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Thanks Go Matilda

that's great news tam!!!!!!!
i bet it will sink in once the house is on the market, the shippers come around .. the packing starts ...

and deffinitly when you are on the other side of the world, sitting on the beach with some great sunshine

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
$49 cap gives me $310 of calls and texts ...

Best wishes.
i hope you can spare one for us .... soon
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Thanks Go Matilda

Huge Congratulations enjoy your new life down under
Chris & Yvonne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.