Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mOZzy

i hope you can spare one for us .... soon

Yeah us too.....we're looking forward to that beep beep in the middle of the night!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today

wow congratulations!!

come on Alan Tx me pleeeeese
i dont mind chlothed or not
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
Yeah us too.....we're looking forward to that beep beep in the middle of the night!!
just send me your number! i can help you with that
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
just send me your number! i can help you with that

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

COngratulations Tam Mark and Girls
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:20 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

gratz again for the visa grants

I had another interview this time on telphone last night. It was really laid back so just waiting to hear if ive got the job
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Congratulations to TMRE on your visa Hopefully we will all follow suit soon

Lynn xx

Last edited by the4ofus; Apr 14th 2008 at 8:21 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b

I had another interview this time on telphone last night. It was really laid back so just waiting to hear if ive got the job

Good luck Clare xxx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:36 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Good luck Clare xxx
thanks hun xxx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b

good luck!!
not that you'll need it
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, TMRE

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help. Our meds arrived at LCU on 23 March, do you think they will be finalised yet? Or is it a bit early? Don't feel I can ask agent, always feel like I am hassling her. Starting to wish we had gone with Go Matilda now as hear such fab things about them and it is all their clients getting the Visas.[/SIZE]

Claire
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, TMRE

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help. Our meds arrived at LCU on 23 March, do you think they will be finalised yet? Or is it a bit early? Don't feel I can ask agent, always feel like I am hassling her. Starting to wish we had gone with Go Matilda now as hear such fab things about them and it is all their clients getting the Visas.[/SIZE]

Claire
Yes, defo, ours arrived 27th March, and we have our visa...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

EMail them mullaloo - they only take about 2 days to get back to you - the addy is on here somewhere - something like [email protected]???
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just purely out of curiosity but it appears to be Go Matilda clients that are getting Visas, is Alan offering some sort of favours to DIAC

seriously though I thought it didnt make a difference to your timeline if you had an agent or not?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

I sent the following and got a response each time...

Dear Sirs

I am enquiring as to whether our Medicals have been cleared.

Client ID
File No.
ICSE Request ID:
Case Officer:

It is a 136 MODL Application and Medicals were sent for

____ - Date of Birth ____
_____

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Kind regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.