Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

i guess theyre running a competiton.
'which house is the tidiest' or summit like tht

I know wat u mean tho
they come looking at a house worth 200k or so, nd say, we'll giv you 170k wtf :curse:

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 22nd 2008 at 6:40 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:24 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hairart
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAD A TX FROM LOVELY ALAN AT LAST.
Well done, i'm so pleased for you
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
do they have to sell their house first?!?!
would be grand if they were first timebuyers
Apparently they live in rented accomodation, so nothing to sell...they're just scared they're gonna lose money!

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Why do these people mess you around!
Whats the point of viewng if they have no intention of buying.
I'm sure you love wasting your time tidying, cleaning and showing people around for no reason:curse:
My thoughts exactly Claret and Blue!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
fantastic news see u on the other side we will have the barbie warmed and ready

kathx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

FAB NEWS HAIRART - CONGRATS HUN

I wish we were having viewers - we converted our garage into living space - it doubles up as a large office/5th bedroom. EA told us that would have added value to our house - now saying have no viewers cos no garage and we should drop price????????????? Make their bloody minds up. Just dropped it 15K!!!!

Caroline
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Evening all,
Just thought I would let you all know that I had a viewing yesterday and today. First in 6 months.
Both loved it.
Looks promising anyway, I think we all will start to see a change in the market.
Just so everyone knows we dropped our price 35k a couple of months ago. Still no interest until we dropped it another 11k a week ago. Thought if we could at least get them through the door they will fall in love with it and make us a realistic offer.
The viewers yesterday offered us 10k less than the new reduced price(cheeky)which we refused.
There new offer today we didnt except either as it was only 5k more.(SOOO CHEEKY), making a loss of 10k off the original price we bought the house for nearly four years ago.
I am not ready to give my house away just yet.
I know it's a buyers market at the moment but I refuse to give it away.

Good luck everybody with yours,just hang in there, it will be worth it in the end
Thought the Visa was bad enough

Joanne x
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
Apparently they live in rented accomodation, so nothing to sell...they're just scared they're gonna lose money!

My thoughts exactly Claret and Blue!!
so they have money - good news!!!
lose money?!?!?! they expect it to drop even further?!?!?

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Evening all,
Just thought I would let you all know that I had a viewing yesterday and today. First in 6 months.
Both loved it.
Looks promising anyway, I think we all will start to see a change in the market.
Just so everyone knows we dropped our price 35k a couple of months ago. Still no interest until we dropped it another 11k a week ago. Thought if we could at least get them through the door they will fall in love with it and make us a realistic offer.
The viewers yesterday offered us 10k less than the new reduced price(cheeky)which we refused.
There new offer today we didnt except either as it was only 5k more.(SOOO CHEEKY), making a loss of 10k off the original price we bought the house for nearly four years ago.

Good luck everybody with yours,just hang in there, it will be worth it in the end

Joanne x
ouch, can't sell it for less than you bought it yourselves
buy our EA also told us that prices now are about the same as of 3ish years ago!!!
i've got everything crossed that you get lots more out of it!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

have been quite busy today with solicitor, estate agent and visa agent

solicitor hasn't received the papers i've sent last week - so i got it all again, completed it again! scanned it and sent it via email

estate agent got a call that we still haven't heard from a surveyor!?!?
apparently our buyer has paid for all the searches and mortgage application has been sent BUT banks are having a backlog now and it might take till the end of the week ... well i guess we can wait another few day!

visa agent: CO requested loads which has been sent in february already. so agent emailed everything again yesterday. the only thing they want on top is my divorce papers - why on earth when they have my new marriage certificate (if the uk authorities accept that i am not a bigamist why do they bother ) - now i need to get it officially translated first ... will it ever end .....

and i still found time to take the kids out to the park for 3 hours - guess who fell asleep once home

i wish it had been me
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:23 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=carolinemaria;6246369]
Originally Posted by mary1967

Poor you how terrible. I usually find that it is my 5 year old and her teachers who are frantic cos they can't find me!!!! As i've a big age gap, I got used to the older two being able to walk home themselves, then in September my little one started reception class and three times I've forgotten to pick her up. Since work is less hectic now I'm starting to get into a routine and it's getting better. Yesterday two of us turned up to pick her up!!!!

No news for us this morning - good luck everyone. We need movement, gone a bit quiet this week.

Caroline

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news

Originally Posted by Mottie
Its me again!!!! Just thought I'd update you all on the house viewer yesterday....apparently they are very interested but are reluctant to put in an offer because of the current housing situation!! I'm depressed now just watched the news and theres nothing happening to help us who are selling:curse::curse::curse:
what's the point of viewing if the current housing situation is making you reluctant

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Evening all,
Both loved it.

Joanne x
Hope they come back with a sensible offer................bl**dy viewers:curse:
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Well it just seems they have forgotten about me.
Originally Posted by the4ofus
Me too It all seems to be taking so long...............
Lynn xx
Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations mOZzy on your CO.
Still no full ack for us.
Seems to be a slow start to the week, let's hope it picks up with everyone at DIAC trying to clear their desks before their long weekend.
We haven't forgotten you, you'll all hopefully get your visas any day now, it's all happening fast for us Augustees now.

Good luck for the rest of this week Mr.Benn, you HAVE to hear something soon! x

We're putting all our efforts into car boots (hubby is going to one this weekend) and doing up the house.
Would you believe that since we got our visas my- usually passive- hubby has painted the entire outside of our house! That's it done in 12 days and looks great (and he's working 9-5!). Wot a man- it's amazing what they can do when they put their minds to it!
Me and the kids are also being packed off on Sat to my mums near sunny Skeggy for a week so he can paint the inside on his spring holiday() If you need a great mechanic(painter/decorator) in Oz get my hubby!
Trying not to dread the long train journey with 2 kids in tow on my own () xxx

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
YEY HAIRART some great news today!! Well done hun xx

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
FAB NEWS HAIRART - CONGRATS HUN

I wish we were having viewers - we converted our garage into living space - it doubles up as a large office/5th bedroom. EA told us that would have added value to our house - now saying have no viewers cos no garage and we should drop price????????????? Make their bloody minds up. Just dropped it 15K!!!!

Caroline
We've not got our house on the market yet but because it's only a bit more than entry level, we're hoping for first time buyers (like we were!).
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

[F Black]oh my god!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[F Black]WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[F Black]HAD A TX FROM LOVELY ALAN AT LAST.[/FONT]

Great news hairart, i am so pleased for you

Thanks to everyone for the replies re scanning my police checks, my agent has emailed the scanned copys to our CO, everything is done now all we can do is sit and wait.

Good luck everyone still waiting

minibelle
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

BEX you'll be fine! just pack 2 very big goody bags

minibelle another important step closer!! not long now!!

so? i want to hear more good news
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Good morning

Where's the sun gone. Spent yesterday trying to improve my garden to help sell the house, put out fairylights, stained the shed and play house, dug the soil - and now its raining and it looks yuk again. Bet it's not raining in oz!

OH just checking emails but I assume it will be like the sunshine - nowhere in sight!!! Hope there is some good news today.

Good Luck
Caroline x
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:26 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning

Where's the sun gone. Spent yesterday trying to improve my garden to help sell the house, put out fairylights, stained the shed and play house, dug the soil - and now its raining and it looks yuk again. Bet it's not raining in oz!

OH just checking emails but I assume it will be like the sunshine - nowhere in sight!!! Hope there is some good news today.

Good Luck
Caroline x

Great minds think alike I spent Monday evening cleaning the blockpaving at the front of the house with one of those power washers...........OMG...............3 hours later, covered in crap, i'd still only done half of it. My OH finished it off last night.....................took him an hour to do the other half:curse: Daughter offered to clean the front of the house, windows, door etc for £5

I was gonna do the borders and cut the grass today, but it's peeing it down
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Good morning

Good Luck
Caroline x

had an email from my cousin in Oz this morning, they have spent 2 days in smoke, due to the controlled burning, so they can't enjoy their sun anyway

Dizzy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.