Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:15 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Morning all,

I am ill and need cheering up. I'm coughing that much that my stomach muscles ache and I have to bend over and hug tummy in order to cough. The women I sold my business to took over on Tuesday and I'm not sleeping cos I think she is already making mistakes (for god sake Caroline let her get on with it !!! - yes I'm talking to myself now).

I'm curled up on sofa gauping at three suitcases of dirty holiday clothes wanting attention watching that crap Jeremey Kyle program (we should go on it with our problems) - program could be entitled:

I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SEVERAL DESPERATE PEOPLE FROM AN INTERNET FORUM, IT'S RUINING MY HOME LIFE - KIDS AREN'T FED HUSBAND FEELS NEGLECTED!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY PEEPS

Coughing Caroline
You've brightened up my morning
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i am mrs. sensible - not always though

joanne we'd like to go asap really but we first need someone to buy the house!!! that is even WORSE than doing the visa - because there is no timeline whatsoever!!!!

and we also will take it easy the first few weeks!
OH has to do his licence anyways so won't be likely to get a job straight away! - and i am with you on that one. they kids (and us) just need a few weeks to shut down from all this stress - and the new stress beginning once out there

and we still are not decided on what to take - nothing/little/ all ????
everyone says 'bring it all' - but like you some things need replacing so i don't see the point in taking it really!
well, should we get a granny annex we always could put it in there
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Morning all,

I am ill and need cheering up. I'm coughing that much that my stomach muscles ache and I have to bend over and hug tummy in order to cough. The women I sold my business to took over on Tuesday and I'm not sleeping cos I think she is already making mistakes (for god sake Caroline let her get on with it !!! - yes I'm talking to myself now).

I'm curled up on sofa gauping at three suitcases of dirty holiday clothes wanting attention watching that crap Jeremey Kyle program (we should go on it with our problems) - program could be entitled:

I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SEVERAL DESPERATE PEOPLE FROM AN INTERNET FORUM, IT'S RUINING MY HOME LIFE - KIDS AREN'T FED HUSBAND FEELS NEGLECTED!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY PEEPS

Coughing Caroline

awww here's some cough mixture - won't hug you though

sure we'll go on that program and send a copy to immi - hopefully they show mercy and grant us our visas - and besides that i've made some lovely friends over the internet and got to meet them 'in real life' too
(for once my husband )
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
You've brightened up my morning
Hi Irish Gal glad I am of some use today (cough cough). Where are you heading to? OH read a 7 page blog on how boring a place Perth is to live (surely not). He is looking at Brisbane now because of course stupid man believes all he reads!

Coughing Caroline
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mOZzy
awww here's some cough mixture - won't hug you though

sure we'll go on that program and send a copy to immi - hopefully they show mercy and grant us our visas - and besides that i've made some lovely friends over the internet and got to meet them 'in real life' too
(for once my husband )
OH THAT GREAT, I'd love to meet up with any of you, bet we could talk for the whole of England (or rant). Cough medicine working-ta.

Caroline (still coughing tho!)
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Great idea- anyone going to Perth (hopefully some time in the summer..?) so we can share too???? Or maybe we'll just go to Adelaide he he he... Great idea about having a holiday.

Fraid I can't help there Bex - had our first removal company out and we are going to need a full 20ft container. May have a bit of room to play with but not much. Those bloody tools

Everything going according to plan ( that's a joke for a start) we are looking to leave beg of Sept which will give me 3 weeks before the Oz schools come off for 2 week break during which time we will hopefully find a rental and I can check out the schools in the area. The boys will think it will be great as they will get their 6 weeks summer hols in Uk, then off for another 5 weeks then only back to school for about 6 weeks then off for Oz\ summer hols.(i'm going to be totally stressed out!!)
That's my thoughts, anyone else have any other ideas

Erica
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:30 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dankate
we applied on 31/08/2007 and still waiting for full akn, read today that
rumour has it that they (immi dept) have reached their visa quotas for this year???
danboy
we were just wondering about that as well but one of the Girls flyaway said that
(some visas - like the parental contributory visa DO have quotas, they stop issuing when the quota is full. They do carry on processing the applications though, so come July, (the start of the financial year in Oz) they issue a whole heap who have been approved and are just waiting.
There is no quota on the skilled visas!)

Good luck
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tayles
Fraid I can't help there Bex - had our first removal company out and we are going to need a full 20ft container. May have a bit of room to play with but not much. Those bloody tools

Everything going according to plan ( that's a joke for a start) we are looking to leave beg of Sept which will give me 3 weeks before the Oz schools come off for 2 week break during which time we will hopefully find a rental and I can check out the schools in the area. The boys will think it will be great as they will get their 6 weeks summer hols in Uk, then off for another 5 weeks then only back to school for about 6 weeks then off for Oz\ summer hols.(i'm going to be totally stressed out!!)
That's my thoughts, anyone else have any other ideas

Erica

We're now thinking September (having gone from May then June and the wait goes on). Surely house will be sold & visa granted by September (please) My eldest really needs to go before the onslaught of GCSE's start!

Caroline
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes we think of september now too

gone from april to june to september

but hey, hopefully sometime THIS year
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

OH THAT GREAT, I'd love to meet up with any of you, bet we could talk for the whole of England (or rant). Cough medicine working-ta.

Caroline (still coughing tho!)

we are having a meet in the south soon - all people going to adelaide (but everyone's welcome )

have a look at the 'meet forum' and check out if there is one close to you!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

we are having a meet in the south soon - all people going to adelaide (but everyone's welcome )

have a look at the 'meet forum' and check out if there is one close to you!!
Thanks for that, i'll do that. Let me know when your meet is, may end up in Adelaide yet - depends where jobs are for OH
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that, i'll do that. Let me know when your meet is, may end up in Adelaide yet - depends where jobs are for OH
19th april in crawley
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers mozzy

to add to my coughing misery I've just looked in the paper to see if my house is featured (which it is), BUT, the other two houses for sale in my close have just reduced their asking prices. Mine has gone from the cheapest to the dearest!! ARGHHH
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouch!!
we are in the same dilemma
we'll reduce ours today too!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouch!!
we are in the same dilemma
we'll reduce ours today too!!!!!
Problem is once you've reduced you then have to accept a lower offer- they can also have the shirt off my back!!! Where is this meetup forum. found meet ups in Oz.

Still coughing !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.