Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Just to let you know out news.

WE GOT OUR FULL ACK TODAY
YIIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats to everyone else who got good news and everything crossed for all those still waiting for their next step.

We now have the long wait for the CO but we took another step up the ladder so we are happy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fingers and toes crossed for Mr Benn!

No news here today, what a bloody farce, When we posted our 136 off we were aiming to be gone in July, now pushing back realistically to October!..(Please can we have a case officer soon)......But just in time for an Australian Summer in Brisbane , lets hope for a fantastic summer here, get acclimatised and be off when the leaves start falling......that'll be fab!

Good luck everyone on this journey, We all deserve one hell of a piss up the day we get our visa grants., just want to see case officers get assigned (and Mr Benns full ack) even if its not ours, be sooooooooooooo happy to see it moving again even if its not ours!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
awww ffs why did i look at sept oct an nov timelines?

Its ******* unfair people in november have case officers and one in december im really cheesed off with the system it stinks. why didnt our agent ******* tell us we would have waitied a week , ******* hell im so annoyed:curse:, its really unfair, i know its not the applicants fault but surely they could get rid of the 136's first before allocating them case officers? And i have flu/chest infection im in a bad mood im not reading timelines again they stink:curse:
Clare

I can honestly say that the agents were in the dark with this too, I know for a fact Alan (GoMatilda) was pulling his hair out over this when the September visa's started coming through because he wasnt able to advise us all what to do, DIAC will always do what they like..Just like the ASCO Police check farce....NO WARNING!!!.............Just like Pathway D, again no warning, not even to the agents...........just like we are getting kicked in the teeth now with the 175's flying out left, right and centre.........We could have waited 2 weeks and done the 175 online and probably have our flights booked now!.............also our visa app was ready on the 19th of July but our bank lost our paperwork for our DIAC bankers draft and when we got that eventually in the end we didnt lodge til the 16th of August!............in the end it will make all the waiting worthwhile Im sure/(hope)
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

YIIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats to everyone else who got good news and everything crossed for all those still waiting for their next step.

We now have the long wait for the CO but we took another step up the ladder so we are happy.

Congratulations!!

Welcome to next queue!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

YIIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats, you must be chuffed

Originally Posted by Mottie
Congratulations!!

Welcome to next queue!!!
Oh mn, i want to be in that queue.
Im still stuck in the full ack queue!!!

is there any way i can jump queues lol (i wish)

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 3rd 2008 at 4:56 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:56 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations to all those who have received full ack etc., this week.

Still nothing for us. Starting to dream up all sorts of reasons why not. But we still live in hope of hearing any day now (please).
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:59 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations to all those who have received full ack etc., this week.

Still nothing for us. Starting to dream up all sorts of reasons why not. But we still live in hope of hearing any day now (please).
I'm assuming you've made enquires through the post-lodgement form on the DIMA site. It is outrageous that you should still be waiting at this stage. If I were you, I'd keep sending them......
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Thank you for all the replies.
I am wishing hard that everyone who still has to get a full ack gets their's soon. I am glad to have moved to the 'Waiting on CO' list, I did try to take the rest of you guys with me but they would not let me.

The way I look at the CO situation is that all of us Augustees are special.
There as so many of us and I think that the CO's are probably feeling bad for us and feel that the whole system with the change over has been unfair but there was probably no oher way to do it.
Therefore I think that all of our applications will be looked at with care and attention. There is probably on a small amount of CO's allocated to pre September hence the delay.

I think we all agree that it is horrible to read all the posts from people who have applied after August and see that they are flying through there applications.
I know there are a lot of you who have sold houses etc even have jobs to go to and had all expected to have had a visa by now never mind a CO.

I know this is a annoying saying but I honestly believe, ''What's meant to be is meant to be'' and eventually we will all be sitting on that beach watching the sea saying to ourselfs all the waiting and frustration was worth it and you would do it all over again.

If it helps I will happily be the last in August on the list to get a CO.

BTW we are not doing medicals until asked by our CO.

Lee and Joanne
My Brother and his family came across from Perth Oz for a europe vacation and they did London in 2 days everything you have on your list except the wax works. They had a great time , exhausted and expensive but worth it they said. Hope you have a great time.

We want to go to Italy before we move to Oz. That will be a trip for us maybe in summer.

Hope lots of good news for everyone tomorrow.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by viksta1000

Oh mn, i want to be in that queue.
Im still stuck in the full ack queue!!!

is there any way i can jump queues lol (i wish)

Sending Karma to you to join the next queue!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mottie
Sending Karma to you to join the next queue!!!

Sending some back for sending some...lol

and i hope we get full ack soon...i really really do!

And i hope all you people waiting for full ack get it soon to, in-fact get your visas soon!!!

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 3rd 2008 at 5:21 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by viksta1000
Sending some back for sending some...lol

and i hope we get full ack soon...i really really do!

And i hope all you people waiting for full ack get it soon to, in-fact get your visas soon!!!

Hi Viksta, where abouts in Leeds are you?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

hazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nicehazelf is just really nice

Hi everyone, after reading about emailing the LCU re medicals I sent them an email last night. Our medicals arrived in Sydney on 10 March 2008. They sent us an email back this morning saying that our medicals have been received and finalised, it's amazing how the smallest piece of new news gets you excited. Fingers crossed we get a case officer soon.

Hazel
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

we got an email back today after i mailed LCU a few days ago, they said our meds have been received and processed and are available for a case officer to access, so i guess thats good news, even tho we don't have a CO yet. Just glad to hear that they did receive them after we sent them 5 months ago, god there's a thought, i hope we get the visa before the meds run out, we got them done in Oct.

Congrats hsherriff on the full ack, keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for the others who are still waiting. I really hope its not much longer before u hear something.

Chow for now.
Claire
x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Congrats Hsherriff on your full-ack!!

Can anyone answer this?? I can understand the post-sept apps getting their pre and full acks earlier than us August lot coz of the newly trained staff who can deal with online stuff but.........at the end of the day when we've got our full-acks we're really all in the same boat. We're all online so why are post sept app still being processed quicker??

Surely they haven't trained up new case officers to deal with them?? I know its not their fault and good luck to them but as its been said a million times before surely it should go in date order. Not fair!!:curse:

Just to add insult to injury has anyone read the thread about case officers?? Someone who applied July had a reply saying it'll be many months till allocated a C.O:curse:
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:26 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Thank you for all the replies.
I am wishing hard that everyone who still has to get a full ack gets their's soon. I am glad to have moved to the 'Waiting on CO' list, I did try to take the rest of you guys with me but they would not let me.

The way I look at the CO situation is that all of us Augustees are special.
There as so many of us and I think that the CO's are probably feeling bad for us and feel that the whole system with the change over has been unfair but there was probably no oher way to do it.
Therefore I think that all of our applications will be looked at with care and attention. There is probably on a small amount of CO's allocated to pre September hence the delay.

I think we all agree that it is horrible to read all the posts from people who have applied after August and see that they are flying through there applications.
I know there are a lot of you who have sold houses etc even have jobs to go to and had all expected to have had a visa by now never mind a CO.

I know this is a annoying saying but I honestly believe, ''What's meant to be is meant to be'' and eventually we will all be sitting on that beach watching the sea saying to ourselfs all the waiting and frustration was worth it and you would do it all over again.

If it helps I will happily be the last in August on the list to get a CO.

BTW we are not doing medicals until asked by our CO.

Lee and Joanne
My Brother and his family came across from Perth Oz for a europe vacation and they did London in 2 days everything you have on your list except the wax works. They had a great time , exhausted and expensive but worth it they said. Hope you have a great time.

We want to go to Italy before we move to Oz. That will be a trip for us maybe in summer.

Hope lots of good news for everyone tomorrow.
What a lovely post.
Irish Gal x x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi Viksta, where abouts in Leeds are you?
in shadwell/whinmoor, just off whetherby road

Why where about are you?

Good to see someone from leeds on here lol

Vik

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.