Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Got offer on house today. Only 5K less than we were expecting but don't care!!! Absolutely over the moon. All my cleaning and scrubbing worked after all

Am accepting it and then gonna let the solicitor delay the paperwork til we get visa!!!!

great news too!!!!!!!! since having put the house on the market that seems to be even more worrying than getting the visa itself!!!! - nothing's moving
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:48 am
Just Joined

_paula_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,Congratultions to Luma and Dizzydames daughter on their full ack,we received our full ack also today.
Fingers crossed for Mr Benn.
Paula
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:51 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Got offer on house today. Only 5K less than we were expecting but don't care!!! Absolutely over the moon. All my cleaning and scrubbing worked after all

Am accepting it and then gonna let the solicitor delay the paperwork til we get visa!!!!
That brilliant and not bad considering the way the houses are going here at the moment good luck with every thing I think you'll be getting out of here just in time esp with Bertie throwing in the towel

congrats
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
great news too!!!!!!!! since having put the house on the market that seems to be even more worrying than getting the visa itself!!!! - nothing's moving
Estate agent been round today to take the photos....so its all systems go here!! I'll be glad of something to take my mind off this bloody visa process!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:42 am
Just Joined

tammyandbrett is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to those who received full acks today
Also to Irish Gal on the house sale.
Well done to all
Lots of luck to everyone else in the waiting room.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:02 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

part of e-mail recieved from agent today...........................

This is normally the point where the request for health and police checks is made. Immigration’s "official" line is that they are working on applications lodged on 15 May 2007. This means that they have "officially" done 6 weeks worth of applications in the past month, which is good progress. In real terms, however, we have had health/police check requests for all applications lodged up until mid-July. However, a lack of activity over the past months leads me to conclude that they may no longer be picking applications out ahead of the queue (as has happened a bit in the past).
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Good news dinner dash if they are now staying in date order, but it gets difficult to know what to believe.

Well done to those with full acks and to Irish Gal - what's you're secret, did you bake bread and make fresh coffee? Two viewers in 3 months!
Caroline
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:42 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Hi Gang-Haven't been on here for a week (as the mac has gone to the Dr's)which has been really frustrating but it seems I haven't missed that much? Hubby is checking e-mails when at work and nothing for US!

Hope you're all well, speak soon

Love Vickie X
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickie
Hi Gang-Haven't been on here for a week (as the mac has gone to the Dr's)which has been really frustrating but it seems I haven't missed that much? Hubby is checking e-mails when at work and nothing for US!

Hope you're all well, speak soon

Love Vickie X
Hi Vickie glad your back. OMG your mac has been to docs, my mac is my best friend lover and confidant!!! Loosing him (mines a boy mac called Robbie), would be like someone ripping my heart out, rolling it down a rocky hill and then a dog eating it at the bottom!!! No seriously, ignore the above (although he is called Robbie), I would struggle without him.

Caroline
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:31 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys for all the karma - so sweet of you

would return it back but am unable to with the system at the moment... dunno how it works back I have to "spread it around" or something?! thought I was by trying to give karma?! ho-hum

great news Irish gal!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Luma
Got full acknowledgement today!!!
Congratulations Luma

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
Hi folks, just thought I'd let you know my daughter got her full ack today, she is feeling so much happier, till the next wait gets to her, really have a feeling April is going to be a good month, just like to see Mr Benn get it.

Good luck to you all, keep positive, it's gonna happen
She must be really pleased, another step forward

Brill news, its so close for us all were nearly touching that visa now

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Still no full acknowlegement for us today.
Cant believe your still waiting

minibelle
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by minibelle
Congratulations Luma

She must be really pleased, another step forward

Brill news, its so close for us all were nearly touching that visa now

Cant believe your still waiting

minibelle
we applied on 31/08/2007 and still waiting for full akn, read today that
rumour has it that they (immi dept) have reached their visa quotas for this year???
danboy
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:15 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dankate
rumour has it that they (immi dept) have reached their visa quotas for this year???
danboy

No, that's wrong. The government recently passed approval for an extra 6000 visas - and they need them by June!

Really hope you, Mr Benn and whoever else is waiting get a full ack soon. Let's hope you go straight to visa - you deserve it after hearing nothing for so long!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dankate
danboy
God hope not, they are just testing to see how much you want it, keep them all waiting to see if they kick up a fuss and WE WILL, GIVE US A VISA,

Rant over, i am sure it will be along soon

minibelle
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

good evening peeps,

I chip in every now and then so not one of the familiar names althoug i do read our augustee applicants on a daily basis to keep up with everyones progress.
no way near to getting the house on the market yet, we still got a fair bit to finish before we get the estate agent in. i'd rather have it on the market sooner rather than later but i do sometimes worry about what if we sold the house and then we didn't get the visa!! Do anyof you worry about the same thing??

Claire
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.