Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vickie
My head hurts!

I've had a million (exaggerated maybe) texts this morning from our friends who we were out with last night saying we can't go, they're gonna miss us etc, and now I'm concerned, what if I get drunk and the Aussies don't get me?!

My spelling is much improved, I'm sure you'll agree!

Love Vic X
MUCH improved he he! And as aglassofwinehelps says- we'll all be there so it won't matter!! xx

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps

Don't worry if the Aussies don't get you, we'll all be there and we will

I hope he shared it with you

PS. Thanks Bextaroota for teaching multi-quoting replies
You're welcome xx xx
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Havn't been on here in a while, been so busy with the medicals and PCC's
Not only that, but iv caught a cold 'cough,cough...achooo'

Good thing i got it after the medicals were done hey!

Gosh, iv missed quite a bit, Congrats to everyone who has heard some news on their visa!

Vik 'achooo'
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:01 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
WELL DONE MOTTIE - NOW DON'T HOG THAT CO FOR TWO LONG - I WANT HIM

You notice I say him - he's 6ft dark, bronzed with a 6 pack to die for (alright he's probably ugly but who cares he a CO)

Caroline

I'll have him after you

Finally giving my Estate Agent notice tomorrow, enough is enough, we're gonna try with someone else.

What about you Caroline, have you thought about swopping?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Lets hope we all have a really good week loads of CO'S and loads of Visa Grants

We are spending the weekend getting the house ready to put up for sale

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
FINGERS CROSSED KEEP SMILING
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
WELL DONE MOTTIE - NOW DON'T HOG THAT CO FOR TWO LONG - I WANT HIM

You notice I say him - he's 6ft dark, bronzed with a 6 pack to die for (alright he's probably ugly but who cares he a CO)

Caroline
I'll try not to hog our Case Officer for too long.....have been busy all day sorting out the info they want from OH's business, so this is the first time I've been on here.....I have missed you all!!!
I dont know whether I'm coming or going at the minute....trying my hardest to keep the house tidy so I've not got much to do for Monday when the viewer comes back round, but as I look around our living room.....theres files and papers everywhere!!

Good Luck to everyone for Monday ....lets hope its another good week for Augustees!!:thumbsup:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:12 am
Just Joined

silverfrank will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
Hi Frank and lookslikeMarilyn

The cost of a 676 is $75, a contrubtary parent visa is, first payment of $1390.00 and 2nd payment of $31,555.00, plus your assurer has to lodge $14,000. That is dollars not pounds.

Hope that helps

Dizzy
thank you dizzy, thats kind of you and encouraging.
frank
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:32 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Trauma!

Have just got in and I should never had had the chocolate brownie pudding-not good considering my bridesmaid dress was tight on the last fitting! My sister will not look better then me on HER wedding day!-so fruit to be eaten all day at work tomorrow!

Catch you all on monday morning (with news, hopefully!)

Love Vic X
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverfrank
thank you dizzy, thats kind of you and encouraging.
frank
Sorry, forgot to say the first payment covers you both, second payment is each, then the $14000 AOS is for you both.

regards

Dizzy
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi all, i have just got back after a weeks holiday and i can see you have all been busy

We had an email from our agent on the 15th, letting us know we have a CO and our PC have arrived in the post. its the only thing our CO now needs.

Everything seems to be moving for us now so congratulations to everybody

minibelle
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:45 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi all, i have just got back after a weeks holiday and i can see you have all been busy

We had an email from our agent on the 15th, letting us know we have a CO and our PC have arrived in the post. its the only thing our CO now needs.

minibelle

Well one on your CO Minibelle, hopefully the visa won't be far behind
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:05 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

minibelle
Well done Minibelle, what great news to come home too!

Love Vic X
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

minibelle
That's great Minibelle, it's about time you heard something!! I bet once you've scanned and emailed your PC's you've got your visa the next day!! They're quite quick off the mark just now, I only had a CO for a day (well that I know of) I was asked one question and then we got our visa the next day! Good luck that you get it soon xx
Bex
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101

Well finally we have received our missing police check in the post today, Have scanned and sent to GoMatilda, and its back to the waiting game of patience for us
thats good news, lets hope next week brings even better news. have you got your champers in the fridge?

minibelle
more good news! brilliant,
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just having a quick catch up, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who had their visas and COs last week.

Good luck for another week of grants

Sam
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hairart
thats good news, lets hope next week brings even better news. have you got your champers in the fridge?

more good news! brilliant,
Been in there since Xmas , Only thing is that case officers are sooooo busy that our file will have been set aside now, bloody shame really coz if it was complete with no further info required we may have gone straight to visa grant like alot of you Augustees have........not complaining though, its just great that we are all moving again, DIAC have done a great job lately

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.