AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi all

Just had a peek at the August time line myself, i never realised how much i liked the colour yellow

minibelle
You're funny!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Paul30 has put a link on page 4, sorry i dont know how to add it into this message. Will you share your secret Paul?

minibelle
Does this work? Timeline for August applicants (for those who have no idea what this link is for!) http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/aug07.htm
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Does this work? Timeline for August applicants (for those who have no idea what this link is for!) http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/aug07.htm
Sorry- it's been updated (shoulda checked first) use this link

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:02 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Sorry- it's been updated (shoulda checked first) use this link

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/
I think is this link...

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

HURRAY not only is it my birthday but we got our case officer this morning!!! We are on are way soon guys
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

where are you heading Pipedee?

Joanne
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
HURRAY not only is it my birthday but we got our case officer this morning!!! We are on are way soon guys
Ahhhh congrats Pippadee and Happy birthday - what a pressie.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

We are going to Perth , sister lives in Fremantle but i think we may look into Rockingham.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BATS666
anyone else Mandurah bound (as well as Mottie & Kelsey)????Agent tells us visa will be issued in March 08 for a late July 07 application.
They are just waiting for our PCC and meds.
Moving out in the autumn (ours that is!).
P

yes we are going around that area too (hope i'm included as a julyee )
will all have to meet up when we're there, when you all planning on going?

lisa
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:02 am
Life Part 2

Paul&Aly is an unknown quantity at this point

We got a CO today - wahoo!!!

CRB's applied for and meds booked - Things are really moving for the August bunch now - yes!!!

Last edited by Paul&Aly; Jan 30th 2008 at 9:07 am.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you must be over the moon! just wondered when you applied in August and what kind of visa was it? out of interest!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:38 am
Life Part 2

Paul&Aly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you must be over the moon! just wondered when you applied in August and what kind of visa was it? out of interest!
Our official receipt date is 31st August (we sent the application the 2nd week in August) and its a 136 Modl (Nurse)

I just wish we'd front loaded - but still thats in hand and its happenin' yeah!!!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paul&Aly
We got a CO today - wahoo!!!

CRB's applied for and meds booked - Things are really moving for the August bunch now - yes!!!
Congrats Paul & Aly, weho!!
Just a quick question, you say crb's? do you mean pcc's?? I had to have a crb for work but not the same for immi.........

Mo x
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Great news Our receipt date was the end of August too so maybe we'll hear something soon.

Made a visit to the local police station last night and submitted our request for checks, he said should take about 4-6 weeks. Atleast thats another thing out of the way.

CONGRATS once again

Lynn xx
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Just had a peek at the August time line myself, i never realised how much i liked the colour yellow

minibelle
This has just reminded me I need an eye test, couldn't see the writing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.