Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mottie
mOZzy, Mottie & Mo - its definately got a ring to it!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

angie n chris is on a distinguished road

Any Augustees heard anything yet????
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by angie n chris
Any Augustees heard anything yet????
No not a peep ! has any Augstees had payment taken yet ?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Not a thing,dont know whether to give my agent a ring to see if they have heard anything
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

This waiting game is driving me mad.
Go on contact your agent. My agent is in Bribane. I'll contact her and see if she comes back with the same excuses.

JOANNE
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
This waiting game is driving me mad.
Go on contact your agent. My agent is in Bribane. I'll contact her and see if she comes back with the same excuses.

JOANNE
They did have 30,000 applications in August. Just going to have to sit and wait I think. Not sure agents have anymore idea as to how long it will take either. Must say though I do keep checking my credit card statement, having all that money put by waiting as it's coming up to Christmas is torture
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
They did have 30,000 applications in August. Just going to have to sit and wait I think. Not sure agents have anymore idea as to how long it will take either. Must say though I do keep checking my credit card statement, having all that money put by waiting as it's coming up to Christmas is torture
A full ack will be the best Xmas pressie we could ask for, not looking likely though is it now!, so near yet so far - ASPC Acknowledging applications received on 09/07/07 and receipting 30/07/07! (email yesterday), 30,000 in front of us!!...............I reckon we are looking at late January to be honest
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
A full ack will be the best Xmas pressie we could ask for, not looking likely though is it now!, so near yet so far - ASPC Acknowledging applications received on 09/07/07 and receipting 30/07/07! (email yesterday), 30,000 in front of us!!...............I reckon we are looking at late January to be honest

Was the email yesterday not out of date? It said as of 22nd Oct they were processing those dates! They may be slightly further on with applications (or is that wishful thinking)
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

No it was dated yesterday
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

If thats the case, my idea that visa could be granted by the end of Feb
seems like it could now go to the end of March
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im thinking more May for a visa grant decison
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Good Job i dont intend going till mid June to Adelaide.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:35 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Im thinking more May for a visa grant decison
Hi got the same email from ASPC this morning but it is for 22nd October still. Application 5th August for daughter and still nothing, no money taken yet either.

Nicky
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi got the same email from ASPC this morning but it is for 22nd October still. Application 5th August for daughter and still nothing, no money taken yet either.

Nicky
I got the same email but mine was dated the 22nd October too!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

SO they have gone to sleep for a week? Oh well lets hope they wake up all refreshed and in tip top form. PLlllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.