Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 7th 2008, 11:09 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by andynikki
WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!:thum bsup:
CONGRATS! Glad to hear you're too merry to write, enjoy!
Old May 7th 2008, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

manojkumark is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Congraultations for all Auguest 2007 visa holders. Waiting for mine...
Old May 7th 2008, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISAS......
GONNAGO, PAUL30, THE4OF US & ANDYNIKKI

fab news, so happy for you all, makes the rest of us realise just how close we are all getting to recieving ours!!! all good things come to those who wait!!! Flippin Eck we all know what waiting is now thats for sure

C'mon DIAC keeep'em coming you gorgeous people

Debbie xx
Big Congrats to Gonnago, Paul 30, The4ofus and Andynikki on your visas! Enjoy your new lives downunder

Still not a sausage for us - we are so fed up! Both people on the timeline who do the same as my OH have got theirs now - off to Berlin for the weekend - hoping to take our minds off it!!!

Lindsay
Old May 7th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!:thum bsup:
Congratulations on your Visa guys
Congratulations also to JoanneG on CO
Old May 7th 2008, 6:44 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rohail khan
i have been reading this thread ..havent written much though...but i just wanna say...Irish Girl wonder what this thread would be without you....trust me u r keeping alot of hopes high...

rohail
Thanks Rohail

Originally Posted by JoanneG

Congratulations to all of you!!!!Thats fantastic news and you all deserve it, the wait is crucifying so well done....Good luck

I finally got my CO on Friday so fingers crossed its not 2 long off, anyone else only just got CO??? Feel like i'm the last one:curse:

Joanne, you are NOT the last one . I know Melbourne, for one, is still waiting or a case officer so don't be worrying . Like Shanaghy, we were only waiting days for visa once meds were put through .

No harm to drop a few hints to case officer about your house situation (I did - told him we'd be homeless by end of May - which is true)

Best of luck to all. 4 visas yesterday!!! Come on the DIAC.

Melbourne, hope your bloods have arrived safely and were processed yesterday!
Irish Gal x
Old May 7th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RATBY RASCALS
Sorry not posted for a few days my fellow Augustees,
Been a hectic last few days with one thing and another but i see more Congratulations are due for Gonnago
at long last, and The4ofus as well brilliant.
A big congrats to anyone else too who have received good news.
We ourselves are now booked with Singapore Airlines from Heathrow for 25th July with 3 night stopover in Singapore,land in Adelaide 30th July anyone else going on this date.Passports are sent for visa to be entered and expect back around this Saturday.Container picks up furniture 23rd/24th June so all systems are go, just the house though things are moving on that front.
Wish all still waiting Good Luck in there wait, it will happen for us all especially Mr Benn, so keep positive
and another fellow augustee going to adelaide - gosh, it will be crowded
which shipper did you use?!?!

WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!
woheyyyyy CONGRATSSSSSSSS - i hope the hangover is not too bad

I finally got my CO on Friday so fingers crossed its not 2 long off, anyone else only just got CO??? Feel like i'm the last one:curse:[/COLOR]
great news on your CO! not long now!
after we've got ours we had to provide another document (which i had to get translated first ) - we've sent everything 11 days after it has been requested (on a monday) - and 3 days later we had out visa!!!!
so hang in there
Old May 7th 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gonnago
sorry its so late but ....

WE HAVE OUR VISA WAHHOOOOOOOO

Gosh lots to do now
Originally Posted by the4ofus
Just got in and checked my emails and guess what???

Wednesday has been lucky for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT OUR VISA

Can't believe it after all this time

Lynn xx
WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!
Congrats to all of you who got their visas and case officers yesterday. I have a feeling we're gonna see a few more today.. Good luck everyone.
Old May 7th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Morning

CONGRATS JOANNEG ON CO & ANDYNIKKI ON VISA

Nothing for us this morning. I am also still waiting for a CO, I've heard nothing now sine Jan 16th and feel I am getting left behind. I now fear something is very wrong. Our visa was a bit unusual as OH left his IT job for 4 years to help me run the business.

Emailed agent and he said he'd heard nothing but they may do a site visit on the business!!!! They have pccs and meds since March!!!

Is there anyone I can email with FRN to ask about progress - will they expect me to do this through agent or can I do it myself - help i'm going mad!!

Good Luck today for all those others waiting

CAroline x
Old May 7th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Just got in and checked my emails and guess what???

Wednesday has been lucky for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE="7"]WE GOT OUR VISA

Can't believe it after all this time

Lynn xx

CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally Posted by RATBY RASCALS
Sorry not posted for a few days my fellow Augustees,
Been a hectic last few days with one thing and another but i see more Congratulations are due for Gonnago
at long last, and The4ofus as well brilliant.
A big congrats to anyone else too who have received good news.
We ourselves are now booked with Singapore Airlines from Heathrow for 25th July with 3 night stopover in Singapore,land in Adelaide 30th July anyone else going on this date.Passports are sent for visa to be entered and expect back around this Saturday.Container picks up furniture 23rd/24th June so all systems are go, just the house though things are moving on that front.
Wish all still waiting Good Luck in there wait, it will happen for us all especially Mr Benn, so keep positive
Well done on being so organised, good luck with it all xx

I WANTED TO MAKE IT INTO BIG RED TEXTS..................THE DRINK WAS MY ENEMY!:curse:
LOL xx

I finally got my CO on Friday so fingers crossed its not 2 long off, anyone else only just got CO??? Feel like i'm the last one:curse:
[/QUOTE]

NO Co for us yet xx
Old May 7th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Thanks for that, having a bit of a wobble at the moment...panic kickin in again...daughter said to me last week "just think mum what if they say no, we wont have anywhere to live" trust kids to keep the old spirits up..

Not sleepin all that well at the moment, so now the visa process has caused the grey to begin, extra wrinkles and insomnia :curse:
sorry to hear you not sleeping it was same for me mind you wat was worse is that OH never lost a wink of sleep(thats men for you)I forgot to say congrats on the c/o well done. I have a head like a dustbin
NIKKI
Old May 7th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Thanks Shabbee for the well wishes and the very best to you aswell.
MoZzy the container company we have used is Atlantic they are based in Leicestershire.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
sorry to hear you not sleeping it was same for me mind you wat was worse is that OH never lost a wink of sleep(thats men for you)I forgot to say congrats on the c/o well done. I have a head like a dustbin
NIKKI
I thought I was not sleeping cause I am on the Champix drug for stopping smoking, but it might be waiting for this bloody visa also. How mad am I stopping smoking and applying for a visa at the same time, lol. 24 days a non smoker now YEEHAA!
My Oh is also not sleeping to well cause everytime I wake up I make sure he wakes up too hehehe
xx
Old May 7th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

brilliant news, congratulations

:

Congratulations to all of you!!!!Thats fantastic news and you all deserve it, the wait is crucifying so well done....Good luck

wont be long now
Old May 7th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Thanks for that, having a bit of a wobble at the moment...panic kickin in again...daughter said to me last week "just think mum what if they say no, we wont have anywhere to live" trust kids to keep the old spirits up..

Not sleepin all that well at the moment, so now the visa process has caused the grey to begin, extra wrinkles and insomnia :curse:
i have the wobbles too, keep thinking lots of negative what if's.
selling the house is more worrying than the visa application
espesially with the housing market as it is, prices over in Oz going up, interest rates being high too.
sorry to depress you all..... i suppose i should shut up and be thankfull i have my visa...
sorry
Old May 7th 2008, 8:26 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations on your visa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.