AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Melbourne enjoy your week - hope there's some news for you whilst you're away.

Caroline
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

CONGRATS OZRASCAL & DANKATE

Caroline x
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
Belated Congratulations then! When do you plan to fly out?
Been her over 2 years! ...

Study to PR, long story.

Originally Posted by Melbourne
PaulandNic - can't believe with all your posts you've not been on here much before !!!!!!!
Oh I've had my share, but mostly with diff usernames.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Congratulations Dan and Kate

I had a feeling yours was coming soon, that's great news!! Enjoy the celebrations this weekend, we'll have one for your visa if you have one for ours

Great news Oz rascal, dan& kate and anyone else who got there visa that I've missed. well done xxx
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:19 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Dumb blonde question oh & i can say it as i am.
No1 son is going on holiday next thursday so obviously don't want to send off passports for the pretty pinkish sticker. Are there any time restraints on when you have to send off passports once you have received your visa grant,which was granted on the 4th july
Your comments most welcom

Mark
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Melbourne
PaulandNic - can't believe with all your posts you've not been on here much before !!!!!!!

Lindsayc - enjoy that glass of wine girl - sounds like you deserve it.

As for me - well I'm just about finished in work - am off next week so have been putting in long days this week to get everything done - and am just about there.

To all of you - hang on in there - our day will come.

Wonder will I be able to stay away from a computer for a week - or will I be searching the wilds of connemara for an internet cafe (actually happen to know that there's one in Clifden !!).

Be good while I'm gone kids !!
Thanks Melbourne did enjoy my wine! have a great week away - fingers crossed for you like Carolinemaria says may have some news when you get back xx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiger222
The2ofus -

I can relate to being 45 - we both reached that milestone this year - just months after lodging our Visa application. We are not worried about what OZ has in store for us - just how to get to the point to where we can GO to OZ (sell house now or later, when to do meds, etc.) But you've already made it through all those issues - now just waiting VISA!! So, go ahead and call or use the online query - even if you have an agent. There's a post lodgement inquiry form that you can use. Very helpful. You might get some peace of mind!

Hi does anyone know where tofind this post lodgement enquiry form at all please ????
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:41 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Hi does anyone know where tofind this post lodgement enquiry form at all please ????
Here is the link.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Good luck.

Mary
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:27 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Blimey i bet you lot are cheesed off still waiting!!! No wonder no-one replies when i post up dates lol!! Fingers crossed those visas come through soon guys
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:16 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Blimey i bet you lot are cheesed off still waiting!!! No wonder no-one replies when i post up dates lol!! Fingers crossed those visas come through soon guys
Wow! How's it going?

X
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Hiya peeps, thought I'd pop on PC before I head to the wateringhole for a few tinnies, I'm meeting up with a couple more sheilas. doing my duty keeping us on page one!

Cheers
Caroline x
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Yeah lets keep us on page 1!! Quiet on here tonight - how's Adelaide OzzieClaire?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dankate
guys the mcdowells have got there visa,s
just got an e-mail from my agent
have to work in the morn but the champs is open
ta for all your help
regards
dankate:
thumbsup:

Congratulations dankate, oz rascal and Pauland Nic Now the fun begins

minibelle
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:24 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hey Guys,
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Lots of movement but hoping the Augustees still waiting will hear something soon. I'm assuming everyone has a case officer at least by this stage.....

Moving into our own house tomorrow Been sharing with my sister (4 adults, 6 kids, 1 puppy and 3 chickens). Needless to say, having our own space will be fantastic

OH starting job on 21st so this is our last week off before we really settle into Ozzie life. Having a bit of a disaster with the shipping container . Will fill you in another time

Irish Gal x
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hey Guys,
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Lots of movement but hoping the Augustees still waiting will hear something soon. I'm assuming everyone has a case officer at least by this stage.....

Moving into our own house tomorrow Been sharing with my sister (4 adults, 6 kids, 1 puppy and 3 chickens). Needless to say, having our own space will be fantastic

OH starting job on 21st so this is our last week off before we really settle into Ozzie life. Having a bit of a disaster with the shipping container . Will fill you in another time

Irish Gal x
G,day Irish Gal,
Nice to hear from u again. We are still in our rental looking for a long term at the moment. Love Adelaide so much we can't decide where to rent long term. Becoming a bit of a nightmare. We only have until thursday or we will hav to extend our stay. Lee starts his Peers course on the 21st which is only 5 days over three weeks.
Started to finally get things together. Schools ar on holiday for two weeks here so the kids are having to wait a little longer before they start.
Glad u are ok. Keep us posted

Joanne and Lee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.