Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi Lisa,

It's a big weight lifted off our shoulders!! We were getting a bit worried to say the least!!! Unfortunately, something else is going to delay us..........I'm pregnant!! So, we can't continue our application until the baby is born because of the x-rays involved in the medicals. This is what we've been told by our agent.

We'll look out for the January meet details.

Rachel
Congratulations on your newsWe have just found out my SIL is having triplets, reluctant to leave the UK now as she is going to need lots of help
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

I never have writen here but I read this forum everyday and I'm in the Visa applicant sheet. I'm august applicant and want to share with the forum that I have received the pre-acknoledgement from DIAC. They received my application on 30 August.

Daniel
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATS to Claire & Blue on the pregnancy

Good luck for the future

Suexx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi Lisa,

It's a big weight lifted off our shoulders!! We were getting a bit worried to say the least!!! Unfortunately, something else is going to delay us..........I'm pregnant!! So, we can't continue our application until the baby is born because of the x-rays involved in the medicals. This is what we've been told by our agent.

We'll look out for the January meet details.

Rachel
oh wow....congratulations
lewis has left cuntall green school now so i wont see you waddling about

lisa
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:45 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

They've finally updated the automatic response. Currently working on applications received 29th August. Good luck to those of us left.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Gonnago;5655864]
Originally Posted by suesk
congrats Sue and Co.

I am going to phone tonight to chase up my payment - they still havent taken it. Does anyone have the number to call?
an

Hi Gonnago, how did you get on with that phone call, good news I hope. I am still waiting.....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you know I received full acknowledgement today application received by DIAC 1st August . It is a 136 MODL.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wizard
Just to let you know I received full acknowledgement today application received by DIAC 1st August . It is a 136 MODL.
Whoa!!! sounds very good!!! congratulations and I hope mine takes 1 month to receive. I'm MODL too.

Daniel
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

hi wizard ,
did you receive pre ack first or did you go straight to full ack?
Congratulations anway that's fantastic!!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

wow full ack already thats fab for you.

I am STILL waiting to have money taken - its not funny anymore, I was going to phone last night but DH said to give them one more night so I am phoning tonight.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

thankyou for posting that, the light is almost visible for me now. application posted 2nd august. getting excited.

kathx

Last edited by kjc79; Dec 11th 2007 at 11:52 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago

I am STILL waiting to have money taken - its not funny anymore, I was going to phone last night but DH said to give them one more night so I am phoning tonight.
Good luck with the phone call, bit of a nightmare to get through.

Nicky
Old Dec 12th 2007, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Inglewhite

Yes I received pre-ack on the 26th October so really (if my counting is right?) only 6 and half weeks to full acknowledgment. So they are quoting twelve so that is good news for everyone waiting so some light at the end of the tunnel for you others!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:29 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Me 2.......... my agent is ringing australia tonight, i told him i want my money back if he did not.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:58 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Thats excellent news.
lets hope we all get full ack as quick as that
Gonnago and dinner-dash hope you both manage to get everything sorted out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.