Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:11 am
Just Joined

tullulah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi there

Thanks for the reply Mozzy!! I'm waiting for stage 2 spouse visa in Perth - should I receive a pre-acknowledgement? I know I'm on the system as I called. I applied on 3 August 2007.

Cheers
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

tullulah is an unknown quantity at this point

I got permanent residency today in Perth. Stage 2 Spouse Visa. I applied on 3rd August and received the letter today.

Yipee :rof l::
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=tullulah;5655281]I got permanent residency today in Perth. Stage 2 Spouse Visa. I applied on 3rd August and received the letter today.

Yipee QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go celebrate

Suexx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tullulah
I got permanent residency today in Perth. Stage 2 Spouse Visa. I applied on 3rd August and received the letter today.

Yipee
i think that answers your question re preack

great news so now go and enjoy enjoy enjoy
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to the Newmans on getting your pre ack. Bet you can't wait to get here and "put a shrimp on the barbie" HAHAHAHA.

Sarah
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=suesk;5655601]

Yipee QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go celebrate

Suexx
congrats Sue and Co.

I am going to phone tonight to chase up my payment - they still havent taken it. Does anyone have the number to call?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Gonnago;5655864]
Originally Posted by suesk
congrats Sue and Co.

I am going to phone tonight to chase up my payment - they still havent taken it. Does anyone have the number to call?
Hey wrong ones guys its TULLULAH im congratulating lol

Suexx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Hi all looks like that list is getting shorter. I am happy to announce with my great pleasure the delivery of an beautiful email..

It came today. They say they Received it on 30th but Dhl say they delivered earlier but who cares they got it..

CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION This is to confirm receipt of application for Skilled Migration, received on 30/08/2007.
Payment has been taken This application is currently
undergoing validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with your clientre ference number and receipt will be emailed to you in approximately twelve(12) weeks.

Good luck to those still waiting im sure you will hear anyday now.
xxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Yipee :rof l::
Well done have a great xmas. My daughter is going to Perth for xmas at my Brothers.. Wishing it was me lol
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:31 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Hi all looks like that list is getting shorter. I am happy to announce with my great pleasure the delivery of an beautiful email..

It came today. They say they Received it on 30th but Dhl say they delivered earlier but who cares they got it..

CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION This is to confirm receipt of application for Skilled Migration, received on 30/08/2007.
undergoing validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with your clientre ference number and receipt will be emailed to you in approximately twelve(12) weeks.

xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! What a Christmas present!!! Enjoy your last cold, wet and windy Christmas here
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Hsherriff

xxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
List is getting shorter all the time.
We recieved an email from our agent this morning saying DIAC confirmed reciept!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi all,
We recieved an email from our agent this morning saying DIAC confirmed reciept!!!!
Thats great. Have a fantastic xmas xxxx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

congratulations rachel, fab news , since weve received ours i feel so much more relaxed just knowing it hadnt got lost , bet you feel the same.

lisa

ps, theres another meet in january if you want to come
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Hi Lisa,

It's a big weight lifted off our shoulders!! We were getting a bit worried to say the least!!! Unfortunately, something else is going to delay us..........I'm pregnant!! So, we can't continue our application until the baby is born because of the x-rays involved in the medicals. This is what we've been told by our agent.

We'll look out for the January meet details.

Rachel
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hi Lisa,

It's a big weight lifted off our shoulders!! We were getting a bit worried to say the least!!! Unfortunately, something else is going to delay us..........I'm pregnant!! So, we can't continue our application until the baby is born because of the x-rays involved in the medicals. This is what we've been told by our agent.

We'll look out for the January meet details.

Rachel
HUGE congratulations hun. xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.