Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

[We're still waiting - it was signed for on 28th August, with Xmas n all it'll be tough to keep enough money on the credit card...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi All,

Just to let u all know we just got our pre ack today, yippee!!
we have a receipt number and now have to wait for acknowledgment letter and client number which they said will be approx 12 wks. Ours was received by them on the 28th Aug.

Thats one more step we've climbed.

Claire
x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:14 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Great news. Hoping I'll hear the same this week as I sent mine off on the 24th August
Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road

guys,

im just wondering, can the application be rejected after the receipt??
if yes, on what ocassion it will be rejected??

im doing all this on my own, and afraid my application will be rejected even after receipt..
Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

yes ,i think it can.
The receipt is just to say they have got the application(pre-ack) and the full acknowledgement follows to say that the application is valid and can go on for further processing, then it gets allocated a case officer who may ask for further checks, verification etc if needed.Hope this helps.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:58 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
yes ,i think it can.
The receipt is just to say they have got the application(pre-ack) and the full acknowledgement follows to say that the application is valid and can go on for further processing, then it gets allocated a case officer who may ask for further checks, verification etc if needed.Hope this helps.
Was wondering about this myself. Just assumed the pre-acknowledgment was when they debited the credit card and meant it was validated. Oh no, more stress
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
yes ,i think it can.
then, the stress is on again...

i tot receipt means the application is valid..

if it's not valid, then will they refund the fees??

Last edited by lorac; Dec 6th 2007 at 2:20 am. Reason: adding extra comment
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

well, i've read our receipt again and it says we'll get a case ref. number once acknowledged - so we are not there just yet. it's 'only' a receipt number.

re validation: as far as i understand it the receipt means that your application has been typed into the computerised system and the money has been taken. it doesn't mean that it's valid just yet!
that's the next step when we receive acknowledgment and an actual case file number! - if it's not valid then you'll get your money back!

correct me someone please if i am wrong!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:35 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

My receipt email says it has gone for Validity checking (think everyones will say that as looks like a standard email) so we're not out of the woods yet (I'll wait till the stamps in the passport before I stop seeing trees)
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Woooo hooooooo!! At looooong last there seems to be a large sum of money pending out of our account!!!! Just waiting on our agent getting in touch now.

I'm so thrilled that they at least have our application - yay!! I'm on cloud nine about this part - I can't imagine how it feels to actually get the visa?!

Good luck to those still waiting - I really hope you don't have much longer.

Yx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:46 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Woooo hooooooo!! At looooong last there seems to be a large sum of money pending out of our account!!!! Just waiting on our agent getting in touch now.

I'm so thrilled that they at least have our application - yay!! I'm on cloud nine about this part - I can't imagine how it feels to actually get the visa?!

Yx
Congratulations
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:19 pm
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul

Yx

Delighted for you. Come on the August applicants!!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Still waiting for them to take money out - it has been 7 days since they asked for new credit card details. Thought it would have gone by now. looks like it will have to wait till next week now.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Loads of congrats to Yvonne & Paul really pleased for you, hopefully we'll hear something soon
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by vickys
Loads of congrats to Yvonne & Paul really pleased for you, hopefully we'll hear something soon
Thank you! I'll keep everything crossed that you hear something soon - the wait is awful....and we're still not done!

Gonnago - I really feel for you guys. Again, I hope something comes in for you really soon.

Yx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.