Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi its [email protected] remember Name of applicant, DOB,PP Number, date medicals dispatched method of dispatch ie DHL.royal mail Kate
Hi Kate,

Thanks for that, what is PP number?? sorry for being a bit thick!

Thanks Claire x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:36 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Manure v Barcelona
Enjoy your wine

Oh thank you Claret and Blue.

The wine is going down nicely. I can't move actually I am so dead beat and the wine is adding to that, might just crawl into the lounge and put the telly on tho if there's a good match on. The rain is peeing down so be nice to snuggle up under the fleece and chill. No work tomorrow
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Kate,

Thanks for that, what is PP number?? sorry for being a bit thick!

Thanks Claire x
Passport
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
Oh thank you Claret and Blue.

The wine is going down nicely. I can't move actually I am so dead beat and the wine is adding to that, might just crawl into the lounge and put the telly on tho if there's a good match on. The rain is peeing down so be nice to snuggle up under the fleece and chill. No work tomorrow
No work for me either, hence 3rd glass of red
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

I have another question for you, How much do orthodontists cost in Aus, thing is my eldest needs a brace and typical bloody male his milk teeth are taking for ever to fall out so his orthodontist said he will see him again in December and hopefully he maybe able to start treatment then. He has been seeing a orthodontist for 5 years now and we are still waiting to get started on the treatment only thing is now he is very conscious that his teeth need sorting as he will be 15 in October. If we do get our visa (god willing) we will be heading out in October at the latest so I just wanted a heads up on cost etc, (to be honest I don't care how much it will cost as we will pay whatever to get them sorted out). Paul's answer was make Jordan wiggle out the milk teeth and bring the appointment forward before we go. Typical.

Well if any of you have any info, it would be much appreciated as always.

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by claretandblue
No work for me either, hence 3rd glass of red
Great isn't it!

2 glasses of red and now the white's coming out. I'll be asleep before half time. OH not here all night so bed to myself too, bliss,can spread out like a starfish LOL! Footie about to start..........
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:49 am
Account Closed

Hello My Lovelies,

I have another question for you, How much do orthodontists cost in Aus, thing is my eldest needs a brace and typical bloody male his milk teeth are taking for ever to fall out so his orthodontist said he will see him again in December and hopefully he maybe able to start treatment then. He has been seeing a orthodontist for 5 years now and we are still waiting to get started on the treatment only thing is now he is very conscious that his teeth need sorting as he will be 15 in October. If we do get our visa (god willing) we will be heading out in October at the latest so I just wanted a heads up on cost etc, (to be honest I don't care how much it will cost as we will pay whatever to get them sorted out). Paul's answer was make Jordan wiggle out the milk teeth and bring the appointment forward before we go. Typical.

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x
Hi Claire,

Been thinking the same as my DD may need a brace for one tooth that refuses to tow the line. When I had a quick search it seemed the consensus was it was bloody expensive in Oz, far more so than here so I'm with Paul LOL. Hopefully someone with knowledge will advise a bit more.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hello My Lovelies,

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x

Hi Claire

my friend lives in QLD and her eldest (15) is half way through treatment and she was quoted $5,000 total Expensive hey concidering it costs nothing here. Hope this helps you.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Hello My Lovelies,

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x
Hi Claire

Not sure how I link it but search the forum "kids dental bills" which has some good info.

Erica
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS to those who got CO and VISA GRANT, well done guys enjoy your celebrations.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mullalloo
Hi guys.

We got our Case Officer today. Lodged 29 August. So chuffed. All that has been requested is our Police checks and medicals both of which have been done. Agent is going to contact them to let them know.

Does this mean that is all they need or do they request things at a later date?

Goodluck for all of you still waiting, it will happen soon.

CONGRATS to Luma on pre-grant letter and Oz bound on Visa.

Claire
Congratulations on the CO

minibelle
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tayles
Hi

Just wondering what cubic feet they quoted for you. We got a quote from DB for sole use of 20ft container for 850 cft £4400 excl insuranceThought initially this was all right as it involves getting crates made up for 2 motocross bikes but now beginning to wonder. Would also shipping from Scotland effect the price. Have you tried Letton Perceival for insurance. they do it for 1.6%.
Erica
ehm, can't remember the cubic feet and i haven't gotten the written quote yet! will let you know when it arrives!!

including 2 extra crates might not too bad then!
yes, heard about perceival - but thanks anyways
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:15 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello My Lovelies,

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x

Sounds like my youngest - she's 13 in November but has only got 8 adult teeth through - all crooked:curse: The dentist took an xray last month just to check the rest had formed correctly in her gums, thank god they had, just slow coming out. They can't fit a brace until more milk teeth fall out and we'll be in Oz by then (hopefully), so it looks like we'll have to get the brace done over there and just buy a cheaper house
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tayles
Hi

Just wondering what cubic feet they quoted for you. We got a quote from DB for sole use of 20ft container for 850 cft £4400 excl insuranceThought initially this was all right as it involves getting crates made up for 2 motocross bikes but now beginning to wonder. Would also shipping from Scotland effect the price. Have you tried Letton Perceival for insurance. they do it for 1.6%.
Erica
Hi Erica, we got a quote from Crown for up to 500 cft £2147 door to door, i think excl insurance. We are going from Argyll so i think your quote is a tad steep. Would realy consider giving them a call.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:36 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by layla950
Hi Erica, we got a quote from Crown for up to 500 cft £2147 door to door, i think excl insurance. We are going from Argyll so i think your quote is a tad steep. Would realy consider giving them a call.

Make sure you take out insurance - a friend of a friend lost the lot when the container fell off the ship in bad weather (was only last month)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.