Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 8th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Just checked emails for today and we have been assigned a case officer requesting meds and check by 5 June. This whole process is flipping mental, I'm so excited at the minute I need a drink....

Congratulations to anyone who's had news of any sort in the last few days.

Gillian & Colin
congratulations on your case officer its nice when you finally get some long awaited good news
best wishes nikki
Old May 8th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=lorac;6323980]Waiting on Co's

Melbourne
Dankate
Howmuchlonger
claretandblue
Nix and Mike
lorac

Waiting on Police Checks
Original Sunshine

Waiting on Visa Grant:

add me to 'waiting on visa grant'

Perthbound

for me thou the situation is, meds and police checks dun seems only thing our C O now wants is for a couple of the family to renew passports as not enough time left on them, so we have done that last week, but now we hear our uk passport offices have a backlog!!! just our luck. More waiting........

Good news thou that the Augustees are all well on their way now, what a contrast to what we were reading at easter. See, good things come to those who wait!
Old May 8th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi Caroline

It is a Post Lodgement Enquiry Form that you send from the DIAC website

Here is the website details:

www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

it will take them 5 working days to respond,

Hope this helps.

Mary
Many thanks Mary, I'm going to send an email pronto. thanks also Shabee - you Augustees are the best. May send the email tomorrow when the G&T is out of my system!!

Congrats on the CO Colly-Gill

Caroline x
Old May 8th 2008, 10:18 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Some of us had dropped off the list so here is my attempt at putting it right:-

Waiting on Co's

Melbourne
Dankate
Howmuchlonger
claretandblue
Nix and Mike
lorac
Shabee
Carolinemaria

Waiting on Police Checks

Original Sunshine
Painter man

Waiting on Medicals

Dinner-dash

Waiting on Visa Grant

Mr Benn
Mo33
viksta1000
vickys
claire hopkins
mullaloo
mottie
dinner-dash
harrycharlie
minibelle
Perthbound
Colly-Gill
Kazo
Babyboo2101
Isle
Painter man
Old May 8th 2008, 11:41 am
Just Joined

manojkumark is an unknown quantity at this point

Add me too "Waiting co Co's". And it would be better if we can add the timelines along with this..

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Some of us had dropped off the list so here is my attempt at putting it right:-

Waiting on Co's

Melbourne
Dankate
Howmuchlonger
claretandblue
Nix and Mike
lorac
Shabee
Carolinemaria

Waiting on Police Checks

Original Sunshine
Painter man

Waiting on Medicals

Dinner-dash

Waiting on Visa Grant

Mr Benn
Mo33
viksta1000
vickys
claire hopkins
mullaloo
mottie
dinner-dash
harrycharlie
minibelle
Perthbound
Colly-Gill
Kazo
Babyboo2101
Isle
Painter man
Old May 8th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting on Co's

Melbourne
Dankate
Howmuchlonger
claretandblue
Nix and Mike
lorac
Shabee
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo

Waiting on Police Checks

Original Sunshine
Painter man

Waiting on Medicals

Dinner-dash

Waiting on Visa Grant

Mr Benn
Mo33
viksta1000
vickys
claire hopkins
mullaloo
mottie
dinner-dash
harrycharlie
minibelle
Perthbound
Colly-Gill
Kazo
Babyboo2101
Isle
Painter man
Old May 8th 2008, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

manojkumark is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting on Co's

Melbourne
Dankate
Howmuchlonger
claretandblue
Nix and Mike
lorac
Shabee
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
Manoj Kumar

Waiting on Police Checks

Original Sunshine
Painter man

Waiting on Medicals

Dinner-dash

Waiting on Visa Grant

Mr Benn
Mo33
viksta1000
vickys
claire hopkins
mullaloo
mottie
dinner-dash
harrycharlie
minibelle
Perthbound
Colly-Gill
Kazo
Babyboo2101
Isle
Painter man
Old May 8th 2008, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

rohail khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Claire,
If you're really that worried, I think you should consider staying up late this evening and ringing them directly . Even if you can't get through to your case officer (or their secretary) ask to speak to someone to put your mind at rest (with the wording assessed)
Best of luck
Irish Gal
hi there everybudy....well the news is i HAVE BEEN GRANTED 136 VISA...now i have a simple question...they sent me a grant letter with no specific number...just mentioning the fact that i have been granted a visa...so is this letter enough...ofcourse it does mentions my icse request number and file number...is something missing???
i would appreciate your replies

rohail
Old May 8th 2008, 4:55 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rohail khan
hi there everybudy....well the news is i HAVE BEEN GRANTED 136 VISA...now i have a simple question...they sent me a grant letter with no specific number...just mentioning the fact that i have been granted a visa...so is this letter enough...ofcourse it does mentions my icse request number and file number...is something missing???

rohail
sounds the same as the one I got I just sent a copy of the letter along with my passport for my visa stamp
Old May 8th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi to everyone,

i'm new round here but in the same postion as many of you. Good luck and i look forward to posting soon.
Old May 8th 2008, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, did do a timeline on my signature but it hasn't shown?
Old May 8th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Morning My Lovelies,

I took Irish Girls advice and phoned ASPC this morning at 2am (I had fallen asleep for a couple of hours before this tho), I spoke to a nice lady who was very helpful, the news wasn't great tho.

She asked if when I emailed LCU did I list all of us or just the main applicant? I did only mention Paul as I assumed that they would marry us all to the same File Number etc, this is not the case apparently but this is what she told me.

Paul's medical is back and fine, my medical is not there on system, Jordans has been referred to MOC (no surprise there) and Anya's is back and fine. I asked if they would want any more info for Jordan and she said not normally they go on whats been supplied by his consultant and panel doc report, but the bad news is it will take a least a month at MOC and advised me to call back in 4 weeks and my medical could be on the system by then I am not too worried about that one because I have no medical problems at all, but Paul has now got it in his that maybe panel doc not sent mine. So I emailed LCU again about 2.40am and listed us all and asked for a progress status on all of us individually with all our passports etc.

The nice lady did say that all the other bits we emailed over last month were fine and it was just the medicals outstanding and once they were back our co could finalise everything.

So now I am knackered as it took me ages to get to sleep but because I know it will take a time yet I can cease the obsessive email checking every ten minutes and leaving the computer on 24/7, I will try and relax a little and then on an off chance I may check and have some good news.

Thanks for all your support over the last few days I know I have been a pain in the arse and a complete manic worrier.

Speak Soon you great peeps.

Loads of Love Claire x

P.S. Good luck today guys.

Last edited by claire hopkins; May 8th 2008 at 7:51 pm.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Just checked emails for today and we have been assigned a case officer requesting meds and check by 5 June. This whole process is flipping mental, I'm so excited at the minute I need a drink....

Congratulations to anyone who's had news of any sort in the last few days.

Gillian & Colin
Great news! x

welcome to the plot loosing club Motty

Lost that months ago! lol

Originally Posted by rohail khan

rohail
CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 8th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by neuronisis
Hmmm, did do a timeline on my signature but it hasn't shown?
Hi there,

You need to hit the second submit reply button as that it the one to show your signature not the one directly under your reply.

Thanks Claire x
Old May 8th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Morning

Congrats Rohail and welcome to the mad house nuronisis

Claire, whilst you may have little longer to wait at least you have some answers - it will happen just keep your self busy and time will soon pass.

Nothing for us today

Caroline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.