Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 8th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just booked flights wahoooo - we fly out 28th June (we do 2 weeks in Ireland on the 5th June) so not long - 19 working days for Dh left
Thats brilliant news!!! Good Luck in your new life down under!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Have you lot read about the 14 day Visa grant!!!!!!!!!

I know its a different visa from mine and I am still delighted for them BUT! WTF is going on over there, utter Pi**
Old May 8th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Just booked flights wahoooo - we fly out 28th June (we do 2 weeks in Ireland on the 5th June) so not long - 19 working days for Dh left
That is so exciting for you Gonnago, enjoy the time you have left here with your friends and family.
xx

Originally Posted by Mottie
We also got an automated email.......and then we got an email afterwards to say that they couldnt open the attachments, so I think they do look at them.
Was your PC's requested or front loaded Mottie. I front loaded so I might not have gotten an email. (I hope)
Old May 8th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
That is so exciting for you Gonnago, enjoy the time you have left here with your friends and family.
xx

Was your PC's requested or front loaded Mottie. I front loaded so I might not have gotten an email. (I hope)
Front loaded...Case Officer has asked for proof of oh's self employment...have sent everything off so just waiting
Old May 8th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Front loaded...Case Officer has asked for proof of oh's self employment...have sent everything off so just waiting
Ok, Its a nightmare, I have just filled out another post thingy form. This time I have wrote them a story, lol. probably l get this response " Your bloddy application is still sitting on a desk, stop bugging us or we will put it in the bucket."
Am I losing it, OH YES!
Old May 8th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok, Its a nightmare, I have just filled out another post thingy form. This time I have wrote them a story, lol. probably l get this response " Your bloddy application is still sitting on a desk, stop bugging us or we will put it in the bucket."
Am I losing it, OH YES!
Believe me I know how you feel ....this week I've felt fed up, angry, depressed, then I pulled myself together and I'm back to square one again!!!! Help I've lost the plot!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Am I losing it, OH YES!
Hiya Shabee

Whats a post thingy form??!! I asked the question this morning if there is anyone/where you can email to ask for a progress report - but no-one responded. Can you do this directly even if you have an agent and how long do they take to respond. Where do I find where to email?

god what a lot of questions??????

Cheers Caroline
Old May 8th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Cant work out how to send a link lol
Go to Australia House website and in search box type in general skilled migration post-lodgement enquiry form.

I will keep trying to send it

Last edited by shabee; May 8th 2008 at 8:10 am.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:09 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hiya Shabee

Whats a post thingy form??!! I asked the question this morning if there is anyone/where you can email to ask for a progress report - but no-one responded. Can you do this directly even if you have an agent and how long do they take to respond. Where do I find where to email?

god what a lot of questions??????

Cheers Caroline
Hi Caroline

It is a Post Lodgement Enquiry Form that you send from the DIAC website

Here is the website details:

www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

it will take them 5 working days to respond,

Hope this helps.

Mary
Old May 8th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Just checked emails for today and we have been assigned a case officer requesting meds and check by 5 June. This whole process is flipping mental, I'm so excited at the minute I need a drink....

Congratulations to anyone who's had news of any sort in the last few days.

Gillian & Colin
Old May 8th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi Caroline

It is a Post Lodgement Enquiry Form that you send from the DIAC website

Here is the website details:

www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

it will take them 5 working days to respond,

Hope this helps.

Mary
Mary you clever girl!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:14 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Great news. Good luck with your new life down under.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:19 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Just checked emails for today and we have been assigned a case officer requesting meds and check by 5 June. This whole process is flipping mental, I'm so excited at the minute I need a drink....

Gillian & Colin

Congratulations on getting your Case Officer. It is a crazy system we too have only been given 28 days to return PCC and meds - have to submit by 28th May (luckily we had received PCC back on 14th April and meds were sent today).

Good luck with the next step up the ladder.

Mary
Old May 8th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Thanks Mary, I can't get my head around this, we did not expect to hear anything until end June. I'm sure I will calm down once I've had a chance to update friends and family.

Gillian
Old May 8th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Believe me I know how you feel ....this week I've felt fed up, angry, depressed, then I pulled myself together and I'm back to square one again!!!! Help I've lost the plot!!!
let's loose the plot togeeeheeeter

Am I losing it, OH YES!
welcome to the plot loosing club

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill

Gillian & Colin
great news!! not long for you now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.