Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 2nd 2008, 3:53 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

That's fantastic news
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:54 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
That's fantastic news
yep , lets hope so . cheers
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Aye it sure be one of them there sort ... 10am tomorrow .
Fab news. Just after you slagged them off too!

Fingers crossed for you.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

What's the latest FA, I've lost the plot a little
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:04 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Fab news. Just after you slagged them off too!

Fingers crossed for you.
cheers ears

gotta go out , catch you all tomorrow

be good
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, despite already reducing our price by 20%, our developers have just withdrawn their offer because we wouldn't agree to yet another unreasonable demand. Lets hope the other things I have up my sleeve come off.

Sort of feel relieved as they wanted our souls... but scared in case we never sell and get trapped in this country.
Think the guy was playing you and I'm sure you will sell. Good luck x

cheers ears

gotta go out , catch you all tomorrow

be good
Great news good luck with the viewing. Fingers crossed for ya
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:22 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, despite already reducing our price by 20%, our developers have just withdrawn their offer because we wouldn't agree to yet another unreasonable demand. Lets hope the other things I have up my sleeve come off.

Sort of feel relieved as they wanted our souls... but scared in case we never sell and get trapped in this country.
Oh I am sorry to hear that Fly, but I am a firm believer that things like this happen for a reason. Whatever you have up your sleeve I am sure it will pay off because it is in your hands and not others at the moment if you know what I mean. Keep your pecker up flower it will all turn out right in the end.

Lisa
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
What's the latest FA, I've lost the plot a little
We accepted a really low offer on the house and were convinced that the guy was in cahoots with the EA. Anyhow, he kept pressing and pressing for more concessions and we said no, so he pulled out this afternoon.

As I said, don't know how I feel about it as he was a w@nker:curse: and was bound to pull some other stunts but it was an offer...

So I need you all to pray for me etc as I have some other stuff on the go which I hope will pay off in the end.....
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Laights
Oh I am sorry to hear that Fly, but I am a firm believer that things like this happen for a reason. Whatever you have up your sleeve I am sure it will pay off because it is in your hands and not others at the moment if you know what I mean. Keep your pecker up flower it will all turn out right in the end.

Lisa
I know you are right Lisa - I know the EA was in on it and now, they have to find us a proper buyer! Or if I find one first, it's their look out!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:30 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

You go girl, and stuff em
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You go girl, and stuff em
Thanks hun! I feel much less stressed now really... the EA was putting so much pressure on me to give in. They are supposed to be working for us not the buyer.:curse:
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:41 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Aye it sure be one of them there sort ... 10am tomorrow .

Fingers crossed!!!This will be your new place

We accepted a really low offer on the house and were convinced that the guy was in cahoots with the EA. Anyhow, he kept pressing and pressing for more concessions and we said no, so he pulled out this afternoon.

As I said, don't know how I feel about it as he was a w@nker:curse: and was bound to pull some other stunts but it was an offer...

So I need you all to pray for me etc as I have some other stuff on the go which I hope will pay off in the end.....
My prayers are for you FA, this place is reserved for you ...this one for your EA
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:42 pm
Permanent Resident

Thanks hun! I feel much less stressed now really... the EA was putting so much pressure on me to give in. They are supposed to be working for us not the buyer.:curse:
Good, I find that when you are stressed the brain doesn't work too good, now you are feeling less stressed its amazing how much clearer things become, you started feeling more positive and can handle things a lot easier.
It will poetic justice when you tell your EA that you have no need of their services and not too politely either.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:58 pm
Da bing bing!

Hi FA - Gawd you wonder sometimes just how deep you have to dig to find the will to go on, don't you? You get over disappointment after disappointment, only to keep getting knocked back.

So sorry you are going through this nightmare, but keeping my fingers crossed that something sells for you soon, you deserve it so very much.

Old May 2nd 2008, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tum
http://bestsmileys.com/lights/4.gif
Fingers crossed!!!This will be your new place http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/5.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/lights/4.gif

My prayers are for you FA, this place is reserved for you http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/6.gif...this one for your EA http://bestsmileys.com/weather/3.gif
Thanks Miranda - I will get there in the end..... even if it takes a few more years.

Good, I find that when you are stressed the brain doesn't work too good, now you are feeling less stressed its amazing how much clearer things become, you started feeling more positive and can handle things a lot easier.
It will poetic justice when you tell your EA that you have no need of their services and not too politely either.
I am hoping that will happen. As I said earlier today, revenge is a dish best served cold. I have discovered that in life, it pays to play the long game and not to shout and scream.

[QUOTE=JenniGee;6299201]Hi FA - Gawd you wonder sometimes just how deep you have to dig to find the will to go on, don't you? You get over disappointment after disappointment, only to keep getting knocked back.

So sorry you are going through this nightmare, but keeping my fingers crossed that something sells for you soon, you deserve it so very much.

[QUOTE]

Thanks G, I do have hope - so all is not lost. In fact, I have just this minute thought of a new cunning plan.

Hope everything is OK with you - haven't seen you on the board much this week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.