Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:35 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is grayling?

Originally Posted by willmore
hehehe....well, someone has to fill in for him while he's preoccupied with his new love.

Actually it was an honest question...are you talking about this thread...which I just realized is called "crap".....stupid questions wasn't it?
Yep, pretty stupid, but I'll forgive you
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
I think that the only reason it is still around is because it pisses so many people off, but I suppose the same has been said about the good old srap thread
Aye, that's true, but hey, there both amusing places to get to know people, it's not as if anyone else is using the chat room *l*
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like people come and go....same with the Canada forum.....was far more active a few weeks ago.....
Speaking of active, the M.E forum is getting busy these days, and for once, someone was asking for info other than somin' to do with DXB *l*
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:40 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, that's true, but hey, there both amusing places to get to know people, it's not as if anyone else is using the chat room *l*
Yeah that get's lees hits than DanMarsden's personal forum on his website
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Last heard, Bix & da Boss were en route to a new life in Cairns...
Aye, that's what I heard, but that was a couple weeks ago or so...but I guess settling in can be a pain.....I'm sure we'll get an update sometime here
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

hehe...that was quite amusing that *l*
and speaking of personal sites, mine's been getting some traffic, now only one of the buggers would give me a job *l*
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Yep, pretty stupid, but I'll forgive you
You're just too good to me....I'll really try to read the name of the threads before I respond.....
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
Speaking of active, the M.E forum is getting busy these days, and for once, someone was asking for info other than somin' to do with DXB *l*
I'm almost afraid to look stupid again...but haven't been in the ME forum....Marsden is enought to handle....but what is DXB?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

I'm almost afraid to look stupid again...but haven't been in the ME forum....Marsden is enought to handle....but what is DXB?
middle east ain't so bad, now it's got a mod
and DXB=Dubai...where most of the UAE cohorts are, tho I'm surprised there aren't any in oman, and there was someone looking at Fujairah today, which was novel...oh, and there's someone in doha, Qatar...
kinda surprised there ain't anyone in Bahrain or Brunei either.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:07 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Oh man!! And I thought the terrorism thread was long. :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:08 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Talking behind my back (knowing that I have never posted in this thread and most probably don't check it out), are you?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:10 pm
Banned

Yeah, btw, must thank you for "publicising" my website. It's now getting quite a lot of hits.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:12 pm
Banned

Now that's the sort of answer I'd expect from from Adolf Marsden
Should I call you Ariel Bickle (??) then?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Talking behind my back (knowing that I have never posted in this thread and most probably don't check it out), are you?
But meant only in the most loving way.........
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Yo people (it's as good a greeting as I can manage )

Just got home from a pleasant evening watching other people burn their cash and walked past most of Kent Fire Brigade putting out what remains of a large Scout Hut that used to stand outside my back-gate.

Deliberate or accident? Dunno, but a burnt-out hulk of what used to be a social focal-point sums this place up nicely.

Other points of note (and for light relief) ... I was bitten on a hike last week by some nasty critter - it's in a very indiscrete area and have been feeling the pain for the last 4 days as the bastard bite has swollen beyond belief. Laugh at your leisure

I think I may book my flight today ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.