Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:01 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

*bump* again...so anyone heard from bundy lately?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:46 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
*bump* again...so anyone heard from bundy lately?
no
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
no
jeez, big bump, aint seen this one for a while..
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, ok, ok, I'm here. I'm just stupidly busy at the moment. I leave my job in two weeks and have to handover to others etc etc etc (yawn). I've been applying for new jobs and have a batch of interviews coming up with. The there's trying to sort out the flat and my life and all that stuff. I've been a busy Bundy

Anyway, all is well. BM has one dose of chemo left to go, so we'll see where we are after that. I've got all kinds of excitements on the horizon, even if they are profoundly different to the excitements I thought I would have this time last year

So, gossip anyone?
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:48 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Ok, ok, ok, I'm here. I'm just stupidly busy at the moment. I leave my job in two weeks and have to handover to others etc etc etc (yawn). I've been applying for new jobs and have a batch of interviews coming up with. The there's trying to sort out the flat and my life and all that stuff. I've been a busy Bundy

Anyway, all is well. BM has one dose of chemo left to go, so we'll see where we are after that. I've got all kinds of excitements on the horizon, even if they are profoundly different to the excitements I thought I would have this time last year

So, gossip anyone?
hii!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you've got interviews, that already is great!! Similar type jobs??
Glad BM is ok so to speak, hope it stays that way!

No, no goss... Actually, had I told you about that I spoke to someone at work about what I studies/my workexperiences, and he saw potential, and he said the company would be stupid not to use my skills! So....we'll see, could be a few weeks before anything is clear.

Well, good luck with all your busy-ness!!!! And good luck and karma to BM!!!! And the rest of the family!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Almost been a couple weeks, so I thought I'd say hi and see if anyone's about...

How's things with everyone these days?
Cov's been really quiet lately...guess the job must be good and all that...and K...how's life in Montreal?

Everyone else?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:33 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Almost been a couple weeks, so I thought I'd say hi and see if anyone's about...

How's things with everyone these days?
Cov's been really quiet lately...guess the job must be good and all that...and K...how's life in Montreal?

Everyone else?
alright bob, thanks for asking... the grass is coming out, bit of green everywhere... had some nice sun last week though now its pissing it down all the time, so very like home in the UK .
Family's good... been looking at preschools for the littl'un... and the wife's been doing some driving lessons so she can get mobile.
In all, pretty good, working hard, but hopefully less so as my boss is on maternity leave, so at least 4months with no one peering over my shoulder

how's everyone else? hope life's been good to all of you!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by ksct97
alright bob, thanks for asking... the grass is coming out, bit of green everywhere... had some nice sun last week though now its pissing it down all the time, so very like home in the UK .
Family's good... been looking at preschools for the littl'un... and the wife's been doing some driving lessons so she can get mobile.
In all, pretty good, working hard, but hopefully less so as my boss is on maternity leave, so at least 4months with no one peering over my shoulder

how's everyone else? hope life's been good to all of you!
Fantastic stuff So the cities turning out well then eh

As for me, yeah, doing alright, had my AOS interview a couple days ago, the greencard interview, should find out in a couple weeks, though was told it looked promising, so that's cool...
Still no job though, but some place did ask if I was still looking for job as I applied last Oct.
And got a bit of temp work in the next couple weeks...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:38 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I'm fine. There's prospects of my job changing, for the good. I'll become a facilities manager yet!
Weather's still nice here, mid 20's. Rain this weekend, so getting greener.

I heard from Bundy, she's leaving her job nearly/now and moving to Leeds, she's got a joboffer and waiting to hear about another one!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

oooh err...manager huh..that's cool, nice one

And Bundy off to leeds? that's unlucky *lol*
so what she doing there dya know?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bob
oooh err...manager huh..that's cool, nice one

And Bundy off to leeds? that's unlucky *lol*
so what she doing there dya know?
Not sure, will probably be working at a uni again

No, not manager yet. And if I ever get to something like that, I'd actually prefer 'Facilities coordinator".

Will probably start with assisting the maintenance supervisor and purchasing officer, and hopefully it'll form into something different, and hopefully it won't take to long before I'm away from reception all together(getting boring!!)

Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:29 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

This old thread....aaarrrhh .................brings back memories.

Hi guys......

you made the right choice Bundy, a fresh start, hope it all works out for you.

Lets keep this thread alive.....by.posting daily, doesnt matter what.

Nice to hear from you Simone and K too....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:32 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, there was another row with Don today!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:34 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Well spill the beans ..............why, what,.... how
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:38 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I think he was pissed/drunk/out of line royally

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.