Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I had been thinking seepage.
nasty....hairy balls to go with that anal seepage? *l* Les should feel right at home *l*
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

On a cleaner note, what's everyone got planned for the weekend?

As for us, we're heading back up to the in-laws, not sure when back as the missus took fri/sat off and doesn't work sun-tues....so might be back anytime sun-tues

Pop in now and again, but on dial up, it's a tad painful...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:26 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

As for us, we're heading back up to the in-laws, not sure when back as the missus took fri/sat off and doesn't work sun-tues....so might be back anytime sun-tues

Back to work this weekend after my travels Bummer!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dbickle
Yea, that is a bummer. We're not doing much. My little girl has a birthday party to go to (if she's out of the doghouse by Saturday). We've been having the worst rain/wind storm yesterday and today. Went down to the beach with the kids to watch the waves - absolutely beautiful sight, especially with high tide, the water comes right up to the end of the beach...very exciting.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:39 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Yea, that is a bummer. We're not doing much. My little girl has a birthday party to go to (if she's out of the doghouse by Saturday). We've been having the worst rain/wind storm yesterday and today. Went down to the beach with the kids to watch the waves - absolutely beautiful sight, especially with high tide, the water comes right up to the end of the beach...very exciting.
Sounds like fun. nice to see that you survived a trip to the beach without one of your kids throwing the other in the water. Nice to see you had a quiet time there
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by dbickle
How's the bar anyway?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by willmore
Yea, that is a bummer. We're not doing much. My little girl has a birthday party to go to (if she's out of the doghouse by Saturday)....
Ohhh...doghouse huh..
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bob
Ohhh...doghouse huh..
Yea, seems to be her permanent residence these days, when her brother doesn't move fast enough for her liking. She has quite the little temper that girl. Just can't imagine where she got those "genes" from..(hehehe)

Nite everyone...talk to you tomorrow
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Well have a good weekend folks.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
africandimwit is probably Bundy doing just that ...

I don't have the ability to be anything other than myself, I'm afraid, so it ain't me!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I never. I turn my back for two seconds and some nasty troll comes and gives my Grayling a hard time. That's the last time I whinge about it being quiet in here!

Nice to see some new faces on this thread. Does that mean it's still a clique?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:30 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bob

Take care & hope the family meet proves supportive & helpful for you all.

Here in Melbourne, we have the Expats BBQ tomorrow. We've been having a lot of 'brit weather' here lately, so it's all very lush & green. Think of us all, huddling under the golf umbrellas, trying to stop the rain from putting the barbies out & diluting the beers!

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Take care & hope the family meet proves supportive & helpful for you all.

Here in Melbourne, we have the Expats BBQ tomorrow. We've been having a lot of 'brit weather' here lately, so it's all very lush & green. Think of us all, huddling under the golf umbrellas, trying to stop the rain from putting the barbies out & diluting the beers!

Cheers,
Anya.

It snowed here in Camb last night Anya! We had about an inch....all very exciting (until the epic ice-chipping routine this morning)
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:35 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundy
Well I never. I turn my back for two seconds and some nasty troll comes and gives my Grayling a hard time
Poor chap. It must be his pink & purple thighs that do it .

Bundy it's OK, he's all yours. I'll never look at any other bloke (apart from MarkMyWords of course ) now I've seen Colin Firth again in the latest 'Bridget Jones' movie....

*sigh*

Anya.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:38 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by bundy
It snowed here in Camb last night Anya! We had about an inch....all very exciting (until the epic ice-chipping routine this morning)
***SNOW***!!!! I'm so, so, so, so envious. Bet Kings' looks fab in the snow as always (I have a pic from last year's snowfall, of Kings', on my PC desktop at the mo).

Boo hoo, I miss it! But then I only have to remind myself that it only costs $8 to park in the Melbourne CBD!

Cheers
Anya.

PS: How's BundyMom today? Weather been OK in Soton/Jersey?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.