Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

hehe...well someone needed to prop the terrorist thread up *l*
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:28 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Especially with Dan the Man gone.......feeling a little guilty about his disappearance to tell you the truth
Nope, not missing him a bit. Aside from the whole Holocaust thing, I've never had much time for men who call women "bitch" and "whore" because they disagree with them.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:29 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
hehe...well someone needed to prop the terrorist thread up *l*
Talking of which, just posted in the terror thread to see if it will bring DM back out of hiding
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:30 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
Talking of which, just posted in the terror thread to see if it will bring DM back out of hiding
What did you do that for.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:34 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
What did you do that for.
What, re-ignite the terror thread, or try to get Marsden out of hiding?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by dbickle
What, re-ignite the terror thread, or try to get Marsden out of hiding?
Well both, but especially the latter. I don't mind if he stays in there, but he kept spreading.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:43 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, not missing him a bit. Aside from the whole Holocaust thing, I've never had much time for men who call women "bitch" and "whore" because they disagree with them.

How can he show respect for others when he doesn't have any for himself.....

He was a nasty piece of work if anyone disagreed with him, I read through some his posts and couldn't believe what I was reading half the time..

I only ever replied to one and got accused of siding with Leslie.....
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by deba34

I only ever replied to one and got accused of siding with Leslie.....
And what could be more awful than that?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:54 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

And what could be more awful than that?

LOL.....

Now LIW, we must not speak of the Great One when she is not around to participate......
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

... I don't mind if he stays in there, but he kept spreading.
Bit like a bad smell? *l*
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by deba34
LOL.....

Now LIW, we must not speak of the Great One when she is not around to participate......
What do you mean, it's the best time!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
Bit like a bad smell? *l*
I had been thinking seepage.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I guess I should have been more explicit in my comment. I don't miss his comments regarding any of the above and in fact left a message to him as such. Being a mom, I just felt that he was terribly unstable after the problem at his university and am just concerned that he is save and well.

Don't jump on me, that's just the way I feel.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
I guess I should have been more explicit in my comment. I don't miss his comments regarding any of the above and in fact left a message to him as such. Being a mom, I just felt that he was terribly unstable after the problem at his university and am just concerned that he is save and well.

Don't jump on me, that's just the way I feel.

I'm not jumping on you, I just think he's terribly unstable all round. He's narcissistic, grandiose and feels permanently persecuted. Oh and did I mention I don't like him? There, he is now wiped from my memory banks. 'Nuff said.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I'm not jumping on you, I just think he's terribly unstable all round. He's narcissistic, grandiose and feels permanently persecuted. Oh and did I mention I don't like him? There, he is now wiped from my memory banks. 'Nuff said.
Sorry - that comment wasn't directed to you - it was a general comment to everyone. Yes, I agree with you completely and I gues that's what has me a bit concerned.

But enough about him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.