Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:29 am
Banned

Gideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to allGideon is a name known to all
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Desdemona
It could have been but it wasn't. You have the Expat SWAT team lead by Cov to thank for that G. Bundy very pleased to hear that BM is back in Jersey and will have nice weekend surrounded by visiting family

Sounds like that this Covenant may have had an ulterior motive then, and what he really wanted to do was shut this thread?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:36 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gideon
Sounds like that this Covenant may have had an ulterior motive then, and what he really wanted to do was shut this thread?
Teehee Don't let Bundy and Grayling hear you say that
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:42 am
Brit'n'TX

Cov is actually most of the trolls on here ...

he was probably arguing with himself ...

Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:57 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
That's entirely possible
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Surely not!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I've sometimes wondered about this. Also wondered about the newbies coming in, was sure that some of them were repeats. But, I kind of figure if you want to hide behind several different names or aliases then whatever.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:33 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Cov is legion ... he brings his alter-egos to the forum to test us and see if we have learnt anything from his past teachings.

And when he realises nothing has changed he buggers off for a bit
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:37 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Cov is legion ... he brings his alter-egos to the forum to test us and see if we have learnt anything from his past teachings.

And when he realises nothing has changed he buggers off for a bit
few posters on here have more respect for Cov than I do ... my remark was tongue-in-cheek and he would have recognised it as such ...

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:38 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

few posters on here have more respect for Cov than I do ... my remark was tongue-in-cheek and he would have recognised it as such ...
I know ... and so did I ...
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:39 am
Banned

He's probably having a good guffaw right now
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I've sometimes wondered about this. Also wondered about the newbies coming in, was sure that some of them were repeats. But, I kind of figure if you want to hide behind several different names or aliases then whatever.
I'm a newbie but I ain't cov, some people think I am ray no, just a plain old Jellybean
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:53 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I'm a newbie but I ain't cov, some people think I am ray no, just a plain old Jellybean
nah ... Ray can't move like that ...

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:54 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No you're not, you're reallu Brigie in disguise! (what is that bloody avatar now!)

Blimey my ears have been burning!

Gideon, How could you suggest that I could do such a thing

Thanks for the vote of confidence Chaps, I have to admit that I was three other alter egos, aaa rub, alittletroll, and kingchev, but more in jest then anything else.

Now, that Celine Dion was inspired. Real genius!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

DM: back to your old avatar then?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:56 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Covenant
No you're not, you're reallu Brigie in disguise! (what is that bloody avatar now!)

Blimey my ears have been burning!

Gideon, How could you suggest that I could do such a thing

Thanks for the vote of confidence Chaps, I have to admit that I was three other alter egos, aaa rub, alittletroll, and kingchev, but more in jest then anything else.

Now, that Celine Dion was inspired. Real genius!
JB is Brigie? I wondered where she'd disappeared to ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.