Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I have a family full of women (strange phrase, but I think I'll keep it) and I have to be sociable before the big move, unfortunately this involves being exposed to some soaps.

Fine form giving up the TV though. I've given up on TV totally at the moment ... apart from the documentaries ... and some history programmes ... some of the comedy is OK too ...

Believe me, I could happily spend all day watching crap TV. It's just that I'm on this health kick at the moment, so I'm always out between 7.30-10pm with this swimming lark. Kind of cuts out prime time. And I don't miss it one bit!

Family full of women, eh. Must be....interesting.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:18 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all... well it is for me here, although barely...

anyway, how's everyone doing? going through the last couple of pages it seems the topic for now is soaps... i for one won't and don't miss them at all... unfortunately although i have like 12 channels on my super basic cable, one of them seems to like to show corrie... damn them!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
Morning all... well it is for me here, although barely...

anyway, how's everyone doing? going through the last couple of pages it seems the topic for now is soaps... i for one won't and don't miss them at all... unfortunately although i have like 12 channels on my super basic cable, one of them seems to like to show corrie... damn them!

....other than soaps then, how's it going?
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I know. Dull day at work. Took me all lunch break.
Good use of a lunch break
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Believe me, I could happily spend all day watching crap TV. It's just that I'm on this health kick at the moment, so I'm always out between 7.30-10pm with this swimming lark. Kind of cuts out prime time. And I don't miss it one bit!

Family full of women, eh. Must be....interesting.
ahhh to swim... that'll be nice.
our apartment complex has a pool, although its outside, and it being unheated and the weather registering just above zero, i don't think i'll contemplate swimming there... worse thing is that everyone tells me what to "look forward" too in the upcoming months when i say the outdoors is cold... brrrr...

hey B, you swim at parkside?...i have fond memories of the old pool that was there
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Is it? Don't watch it....or anything much in the evenings. Swimming, you see.
Aye, gone way down hill, though there bringing in a few new people for the ladies *l*
one of the guys from the office.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:29 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ksct97
ahhh to swim... that'll be nice.
our apartment complex has a pool, although its outside, and it being unheated and the weather registering just above zero, i don't think i'll contemplate swimming there... worse thing is that everyone tells me what to "look forward" too in the upcoming months when i say the outdoors is cold... brrrr...

hey B, you swim at parkside?...i have fond memories of the old pool that was there

I only go to Parkside when I have to. It may be just a few strides from where I live, but it gets a bit busy and then there's the pretentious lycra speedo brigade who scare me. So I go to Abbey. Involves cycling for maximum workout potential and it's a lot quieter. No women though. Usually just me. I was developing a small paranoia about it, but I'm over it now

I can see why you wouldn't want to swim in your pool! Yikes!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

....other than soaps then, how's it going?
Neat avator Bundy.
Can't beat a bit of flashing especially the 'bear' bit

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
Good use of a lunch break
I know. Totally forgot to eat anything though, so I'm a bit peckish now.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Neat avator Bundy.
Can't beat a bit of flashing especially the 'bear' bit

G
LOL! Good one G. I'm flashing just for you, of course. And Bix, if he turns up.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Good one G. I'm flashing just for you, of course. And Bix, if he turns up.
Don't go getting Bix too excited

He's got a lot on his mind at the mo'.

I've been shopping and got soaked

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Don't go getting Bix too excited

He's got a lot on his mind at the mo'.

I've been shopping and got soaked

G

Hah! Been a while since you got soaked and needed a good rub down. Want me to oblige?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Hah! Been a while since you got soaked and needed a good rub down. Want me to oblige?
You bet

At least it would give you something to laugh about

This site is so slow today (or is it me?)

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:43 am
She's a bird, you know

You bet

At least it would give you something to laugh about

This site is so slow today (or is it me?)

G

It's slow. Not you.

I've just been sent my first annual snowball email. Christmas will be here any second.

Right then, off with those wet things G.....

Why laugh? Are you cold too?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Why laugh? Are you cold too?
Can you see me through the computer

Mrs. G always laughs

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.