Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Stewie
Right! Deep breaths, put your feet up and have a drink from that hip flask you keep in your handbag

You need to get de-fumed

Grrrrr . Ooooh, all the pent up rage of the last few months has just exploded. And I've left my hip flask at home, goddammit.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundy
Grrrrr . Ooooh, all the pent up rage of the last few months has just exploded. And I've left my hip flask at home, goddammit.
Just had a quick sandwich.

Glad I wasn't within striking distance when you exploded.
Bundy everywhere
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a quick sandwich.

Glad I wasn't within striking distance when you exploded.
Bundy everywhere

LOL! I'm over it. Almost. Had my rant, said my piece to the culprit. Feeling better now
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

LOL! I'm over it. Almost. Had my rant, said my piece to the culprit. Feeling better now
Good on yer! Don't forget the hip flask on Monday
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Good on yer! Don't forget the hip flask on Monday

Yep. Won't be making that mistake again.

It's quite funny really - the reason I was so angry (and it's a bit of a long story, so bear with me) is that I started a diploma caourse last year. Couldn't finish it because of being away looking after my mum. They promised me a place on the course this year, and I have the evidence to prove it. It starts on Wednesday, I've arranged the time off etc etc and I get an email today to say that they've allocated my place to someone else! I've already put in 6 months work for this thing and I don't intend to see it go to waste. The reason it's funny is that it's a management diploma, teaching us assertiveness and the like, so I used all my newly-acquired skills to stick a rocket up their bums!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

so I used all my newly-acquired skills to stick a rocket up their bums!

Ooooerrr!!!!!

Just what sort of diploma is this

What else have you learnt??

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep. Won't be making that mistake again.

It's quite funny really - the reason I was so angry (and it's a bit of a long story, so bear with me) is that I started a diploma caourse last year. Couldn't finish it because of being away looking after my mum. They promised me a place on the course this year, and I have the evidence to prove it. It starts on Wednesday, I've arranged the time off etc etc and I get an email today to say that they've allocated my place to someone else! I've already put in 6 months work for this thing and I don't intend to see it go to waste. The reason it's funny is that it's a management diploma, teaching us assertiveness and the like, so I used all my newly-acquired skills to stick a rocket up their bums!
What was the outcome?

Did you get on the course?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:28 am
She's a bird, you know

What was the outcome?

Did you get on the course?

Find out on Tuesday (next hip flask day). My argument is that I don't need to attend all the sessions, just the ones I missed which is about 4 days I think. I can scrunch up quite small thereby taking up only a little room and I can bring my own lunch
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:32 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ooooerrr!!!!!

Just what sort of diploma is this

What else have you learnt??

G

LOL! Diploma in Management, G. Lots of excitement like Interacting with People, Managing Indivduals, Personal Development and Recruitment & Selection......

All of which come in handy in more ways than one, eh G

I've learnt many things but have many things yet to discover....
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

I can scrunch up quite small thereby taking up only a little room and I can bring my own lunch
Take a deck chair. Don't forget the hip flask in your little buttie box
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Good plan. I was thinking of going down there and staging a sit-down protest outside the door, thereby learning by osmosis and annoying the hell out of them.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:38 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy's 'Buttie box' eh?

Sounds interesting

This thread is getting 'down and dirty' again.

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Good plan. I was thinking of going down there and staging a sit-down protest outside the door, thereby learning by osmosis and annoying the hell out of them.
That sounds good and you could keep opening the door and shouting things like "I don't agree with that" "I think we should do it that way" and "Hey! get off my hip flask!" "No! I don't want to go down the Police station"
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Bundy's 'Buttie box' eh?

Sounds interesting

This thread is getting 'down and dirty' again.

G

ROFLMAO!!!!! Grayling! I'm shocked (well, not really, thought I'd pretend).

Nice bit of smut bait in the 'getting down and dirty' line. If Bix were here he might say 'getting? or going?'
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:41 am
She's a bird, you know

That sounds good and you could keep opening the door and shouting things like "I don't agree with that" "I think we should do it that way" and "Hey! get off my hip flask!" "No! I don't want to go down the Police station"
...or I could talk total gibberish at the top of my voice and sing the national anthem...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.