Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Was out fishing last night and slipped over and pulled a muscle
In my thigh.

Then got nicked by a speed camera on the way home

G
Awww....poor G. I expect it needs to be kissed better. The thigh that is. Not the speed camera

Mr B reckons he has the key to healing groin strain, but it involves a willing female.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Awww....poor G. I expect it needs to be kissed better. The thigh that is. Not the speed camera

Mr B reckons he has the key to healing groin strain, but it involves a willing female.
I've tried that one before

Now I need a willing woman

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Watch out G Bundy's got a new toy. But I don't think she has the batteries yet

<sounds of scrabbling, head in cupboard>

Found batteries.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:24 am
She's a bird, you know

I've tried that one before

Now I need a willing woman

G

Oh well, there's always a catch isn't there?
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Found batteries.

Will you be ok typing? Don't want any wobbly text
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:25 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Found batteries.
It's alright for you but I still need a willing woman

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

Will you be ok typing? Don't want any wobbly text
I'm a woman. I can multi-task remember.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:27 am
She's a bird, you know

It's alright for you but I still need a willing woman

G

As you know, I'm always willing but alas I have to leave in a minute to get some new tyres for my car......
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

If you're at work I bet that visiting professor walks in just as you switch it on
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:28 am
Bitter and twisted

Now that's what I meant

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

If you're at work I bet that visiting professor walks in just as you switch it on

Probably. There's a few of them about today. Ah well. My reputation is well and truly shot anyway....
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:29 am
She's a bird, you know

Now that's what I meant

G

....and I can do that thing where you pat your head and rub your tummy simultaneously, but I've yet to find a use for it
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:30 am
Bitter and twisted

....and I can do that thing where you pat your head and rub your tummy simultaneously, but I've yet to find a use for it
Sounds like foreplay to me.

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Sounds like foreplay to me.

G
I dread to think what goes on in your bedroom then G! :scared:
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:32 am
Bitter and twisted

As you know, I'm always willing but alas I have to leave in a minute to get some new tyres for my car......
Better get my car fixed . Before I get banned

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.