Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm not that stupid! But I could possibly be persuaded.....
Go on Bundy. Do it for me

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Go on Bundy. Do it for me

G

....I'll think about it
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:44 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

....I'll think about it
Have you thought about it yet

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you thought about it yet

G

Still thinking.....it could damage my reputation....
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Still thinking.....it could damage my reputation....
That would take some doing

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:51 am
She's a bird, you know

That would take some doing

G

.....my image then. It's not a good photo.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:52 am
Bitter and twisted

.....my image then. It's not a good photo.
The wedding one is nice

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:56 am
She's a bird, you know

The wedding one is nice

G

Best leave it at that then!

I could post the pic here, but it's too big ( ). Can't think why!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:59 am
She's a bird, you know

Best leave it at that then!

I could post the pic here, but it's too big ( ). Can't think why!
Right, it's on photopost for the next couple of minutes then I'm deleting it!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:02 am
Bitter and twisted

That's nice.

Is that the river Cam?

Perhaps I'll save it for later

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:03 am
She's a bird, you know

That's nice.

Is that the river Cam?

Perhaps I'll save it for later

G

It is - or was, since I've now deleted it. One warm Sunday afternoon in May, at a little spot Mr B and I know well, down on the river. Lots of beers you notice (all Mr B's clearly, since I don't touch the stuff). And a Nundle stubby-holder, beaut mate.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:05 am
Bitter and twisted

It is - or was, since I've now deleted it. One warm Sunday afternoon in May, at a little spot Mr B and I know well, down on the river. Lots of beers you notice (all Mr B's clearly, since I don't touch the stuff). And a Nundle stubby-holder, beaut mate.
Nothing there to be embarassed about

I'll put one of me on one day.

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

what pic?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Nothing there to be embarassed about

I'll put one of me on one day.

G
About time too! Only it has to be the real you. No stunt doubles.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
what pic?

Nothing exciting. Me sunbathing fully clothed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.