Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Oh I see, like that is it.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 2:12 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

hello all, anyone around for a chat?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 2:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
hello all, anyone around for a chat?
Hi K
We had a flurry of activity (and smut) a short while ago. I had to go for a while and it now looks as if the others have gone as well.
They will be back at some point no Doubt.

How are things in the Frozen north?

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:41 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Me appear when the smut appears?
Uh hum, Grayling, you can't talk!

Glad someone picked up on the ass, it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten what Bundy has taught me...
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Me appear when the smut appears?
Uh hum, Grayling, you can't talk!

Glad someone picked up on the ass, it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten what Bundy has taught me...
So it was deliberate then

You are a quick learner (or more clever than you pretend).

You and Bundy are both smut experts

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 4:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey...busy for once...can't be arsed to catch up, this place overall ain't half busy in the morning...hmmmm...
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 4:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
Blimey...busy for once...can't be arsed to catch up, this place overall ain't half busy in the morning...hmmmm...
Not much to catch up Bob. Just the usual filth and innuendo from the usual suspects

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 4:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not much to catch up Bob. Just the usual filth and innuendo from the usual suspects
So how's things going with you and the brew?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:27 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi K
We had a flurry of activity (and smut) a short while ago. I had to go for a while and it now looks as if the others have gone as well.
They will be back at some point no Doubt.

How are things in the Frozen north?

G
hey G, Frozen north thawing out this afternoon but back with a vengence for the morning i'ld expect... but at least its the weekend right?!... so off shopping to make our new place more like home!

sheesh...

happy weekend to all!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Mother just rang...my sister out on safari, middle of no where, had her purse pinched *l*
lost her passport, work ID and everything, major mare...though BA sorted her out but she's now stuck in Narita until she gets the passport, and her schdule to the states has been scraped until they get her a new visa, so she's on the donkey runs to africa and india till then, the cheap shite flights she hates *l*
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

You are a quick learner

G
Yep, you can teach me lots of new tricks...
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bob
Mother just rang...my sister out on safari, middle of no where, had her purse pinched *l*
lost her passport, work ID and everything, major mare...though BA sorted her out but she's now stuck in Narita until she gets the passport, and her schdule to the states has been scraped until they get her a new visa, so she's on the donkey runs to africa and india till then, the cheap shite flights she hates *l*
Oh dear!!
Good luck to her!!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Simone
Yep, you can teach me lots of new tricks...
You were just pretending to be innocent.......admit it

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:53 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

You were just pretending to be innocent.......admit it

G
lol but no!

after tomorrow, about 60 people can verify that! (having a meet up tomorrow)
I am actually a very shy person, and nobody on here will believe that, but once you've met me...

Actually, that has nothing to do with me being innocent or not, has it?

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Anyway, of to colour my hair purple.
And while that takes 30 mins, I'll be on here semi naked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.