Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Care to expand?

So to speak.
The answer is always "B"
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:55 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
The answer is always "B"

For Bundy? How sweet

Embarrassing moment there when a VIP (Visiting Important Professor) just walked in....I hope his eyesight is bad
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

For Bundy? How sweet

Embarrassing moment there when a VIP (Visiting Important Professor) just walked in....I hope his eyesight is bad
Why? Are you naked again

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 12:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why? Are you naked again

G

Yep, starkers in my office

Nah, I didn't have a chance to minimise this window, so I'm just hoping he couldn't read what was going on!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

OOOH! Do you have a webcam?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I didn't have a chance to minimise this window, so I'm just hoping he couldn't read what was going on!
Well if you had been naked he wouldn't have noticed the PC

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:03 am
She's a bird, you know

G

Dammit. I'll remember that next time.....quick strip for distraction.

Webcam? Nope. You'll just have to imagine it
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

G
Yeah! The old duffer would have had a heart attack
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:04 am
She's a bird, you know

Yeah! The old duffer would have had a heart attack
What are you saying????!!!!!!!

From the shock? Probably.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Dammit. I'll remember that next time.....quick strip for distraction.

We could all chip in for a webcam for you

G
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:05 am
She's a bird, you know

We could all chip in for a webcam for you

G
Imagining it isn't good enough?

Trust me, it's doubtless better than the real thing
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

I just have. Just off to adjust my trousers
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:06 am
She's a bird, you know

I just have. Just off to adjust my trousers
<snort>

You boys and your bits. Endless amusement.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

<snort>

Right I'm back. That didn't take long.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:09 am
Bitter and twisted

<snort>

Well on that note. I've got to go off 'for a bit'

Seeya all soon.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.