Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
It is in the wrong (or right) hands

G

I wouldn't know - I am a vegetarian
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like 'mardi gra' or some 1980's pop band

G

Whatever floats your boat G.....is it the glitter that did it?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I wouldn't know - I am a vegetarian
You just go for nuts and stuff then

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:36 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever floats your boat G.....is it the glitter that did it?
I sparkle anyway

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

You just go for nuts and stuff then

G

Yay! You took the bait! Well done G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

I sparkle anyway

G

Course you do G, you're a little bobby dazzler.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:39 pm
Professional Princess

I do believe that there are very good alternatives to meat these days

Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I do believe that there are very good alternatives to meat these days

Indeed there are. Most of them taste like rubber though
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

Indeed there are. Most of them taste like rubber though
What am I mixed up in here? :scared:

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:44 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

morning all... see the topic is meat, or the lack of it!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:45 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
ooh... i have 4 karma boxes, thanks to all who gave me some last night...
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Morning K
I'm in over my head here

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:49 pm
Invisi... K

Morning K
I'm in over my head here

G
i've seen G... the girls seem to be on cracking form today.
reckon Bundy must be bursting full of smut since her normal outlet (Joe) ain't here to massage them out!, and Sam well she's infected full of canadian smut to dish out!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Morning K
I'm in over my head here

G
I could say something.........but I'll let you work it out.

Yes, meat alternatives tend to have the consitency of rubber. Or plastic. Not quite the same you see, and certainly less nourishing. Although some claim that they have their benefits too.

I prefer to stick to the old substitutes such as nut roast and a lot of pulses.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

i've seen G... the girls seem to be on cracking form today.
reckon Bundy must be bursting full of smut since her normal outlet (Joe) ain't here to massage them out!, and Sam well she's infected full of canadian smut to dish out!

Yikes - Joe as my outlet. Now there's a worrying thought!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.