Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:45 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
For erectile dysfunction? Don't think they'd be able to help me Joe
na the other one..... the one with the men in the white coats with those nice jackets with the buckles...
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

S'alright Stewie. I'm trying to work on too many things at once and get myself all confused.

Keep being silly. It's funny.
XL ent.
You've done that one! Ohhhh!

Don't work too hard .....it's Friday. Write a few macros to do it all with one click
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:47 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stewie
XL ent.

Don't work too hard .....it's Friday. Write a few macros to do it all with one click
now isn't bundy blonder in her pic lol
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

XL ent.

Already did. Nearly finished now.

Me work hard......ha ha haaaaa.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
now isn't bundy blonder in her pic lol

Eh?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:48 am
The 5th Amendment

Eh?
meant blonde in her pic....
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

na the other one..... the one with the men in the white coats with those nice jackets with the buckles...
Oh!! Don't remind me of those jackets.

I can hear the buckles being tightened now and the shouts of

"Don't struggle"

"Have you got 'im"

"Right mate. That'll keep you quiet"

Happy Days
She's a bird, you know

meant blonde in her pic....

Eh?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:50 am
She's a bird, you know

"Don't struggle"

"Have you got 'im"

Happy Days

....shortly before the massive injection in your arse, the padded cell and oblivion
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:50 am
The 5th Amendment

"Don't struggle"

"Have you got 'im"

Happy Days

ahhh yes music to the ears... and what about the rooms as well?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

....padded cell and oblivion
Yes! and it's not easy to set up a laptop and dial up in 'ere
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:53 am
The 5th Amendment

Yes! and it's not easy to set up a laptop and dial up in 'ere
so where do u plug it in then?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:54 am
She's a bird, you know

If you need to ask Joe....
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

The warden lets me run a telephone extention cable to his office.(he said for certain favours?)

I disconnect the electric shock treatment machine for the laptop power.

Give me a respite for a while anyway
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:57 am
She's a bird, you know

The warden lets me run a telephone extention cable to his office.(he said for certain favours?)

I disconnect the electric shock treatment machine for the laptop power.

Give me a respite for a while anyway
Can't you just send posts using your magic thought waves?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.