Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Go tend to Da Boss, there's a good boy.

I've got another flexible talent - I can apply sun cream and the like to the whole of my back by making use of my semi-double-jointed wrists and elbows. I thought I was normal until I scared people on a beach in the Canary Islands....
Oh, I can do that. Is that really that wierd? Don't see myself as extremely flexible...

Goodmorning all.
All sleeping peacefully?

G, congratulations
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:10 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Where's the Celestial virgin? Simone? :-D
Arghhhh. what's 'celestial'. Oh, wait, dictionary.
Ha ha, lol, very funny

Anyway, I was getting my beauty sleep! lol
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Here you go.....

http://www.bodyblade.com/about-bodyblade/default.aspx

I can recommend them.

You can buy one long one but I use two of the shorter yellow ones - one in each hand.

Fantastic! I think I might like a long one....but I can see why two shorter ones might be better

I now have a worrying image of a lion standing on the plains of Africa swishing about some bits of yellow plastic.....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Judge for yourself

Blimey, even looks a bit like me....when will people stop using my image without telling me
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it looked a bit like you too.

Just starting work so won't be around till this evening but guess it's gonna be quiet here without Cov.

Poor boy got himself banned
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:02 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bix

Just starting work so won't be around till this evening but guess it's gonna be quiet here without Cov.

No he didn't. It's a scam.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

I thought that was all (another) publicity stunt? Something about turning karma off? Simone reckons he's still alive and well, he's just turned his karma off.

And waddya mean quiet? I'm still here!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was all (another) publicity stunt? Something about turning karma off? Simone reckons he's still alive and well, he's just turned his karma off.

And waddya mean quiet? I'm still here!
Yeah, I think it's a scam too

...and yes, yes, yes you are aren't you

Must start work.....talk to you all later.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:10 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

seeya Bix!

Geez, it's been soooo quiet on here all morning, Oz forum too. Never been this quiet. I was very bored.
And now everyone's waking up and I have to go do some shopping.

Btw, lawnmower man hasn't come yet.

And shortlist of applicants will be given to employer today, and I'll hear hopefully Thursday, and I might have an interview Friday. Not getting my hopes up though. The recruitment girl might say she's recommending etc me, but she could be saying that to everyone, and the employer choses anyway...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:12 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

OMG, look what you people have done to me!!! :scared:
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
OMG, look what you people have done to me!!! :scared:

What have we done to you????

Good luck with the job Simone. You'll get there in the end matey. Let us know how you get on with it.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:18 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

What have we done to you????

Good luck with the job Simone. You'll get there in the end matey. Let us know how you get on with it.
Thank you

Ahh, never mind, I guess that one wasn't too obvious then!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Girls

My loins (not lions Bix) are girded and I am ready for another round of Cut and Thrust with the fairer sexs.

Not around all day though as I am off to a conference for a few days later on.

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Morning Girls

My loins (not lions Bix) are girded and I am ready for another round of Cut and Thrust with the fairer sexs.

Not around all day though as I am off to a conference for a few days later on.

G

Morning G. Conference, eh. A likely excuse.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Morning G. Conference, eh. A likely excuse.
hehehe

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.