Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
I wish... nah Pascal will deal with the shrubs and bushes....
It'll get much to expensive otherwise!

lol

So Joe, who are you texting? Were'nt you single? (me, miss nosy)

Probably best Simone, Pascal being your husband and all...
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:01 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

When a person goes missing...is that person missing ?

Missing from where......missed by who ?

Are you talking to the person you know.....or thought you knew ?

Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:03 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simone
I wish... nah Pascal will deal with the shrubs and bushes....
It'll get much to expensive otherwise!

lol

So Joe, who are you texting? Were'nt you single? (me, miss nosy)
hmm so he deals with the homegrown then, good boy!

just becasue I am not 'with' anyone in a full on relationship does not mean that I am not 'with' anyone. Am recovering from a recent shocker anyway so enjoying myself again!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
When a person goes missing...is that person missing ?

Missing from where......missed by who ?

Are you talking to the person you know.....or thought you knew ?

Bix dear, are you ok?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy

Sorry, sorry, had to be said.....
I'm shocked!!!

G
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'm shocked!!!

G

No you're not. You're just jealous you didn't get to say it first.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I'm shocked!!!

G
i wasn;t!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

No you're not. You're just jealous you didn't get to say it first.
She can read my mind now!!! :scared:

G
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:10 am
She's a bird, you know

She can read my mind now!!! :scared:

G
Always could G. I am a woman after all. You're really not that complex
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:11 am
The 5th Amendment

she i said she was scary!!! lol
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bix dear, are you ok?
Oh...hello, I was just thinking out loud
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:12 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Probably best Simone, Pascal being your husband and all...
I agree!

just becasue I am not 'with' anyone in a full on relationship does not mean that I am not 'with' anyone. Am recovering from a recent shocker anyway so enjoying myself again!
Yes, that was what I was curious about. Very good, have fun!
Hope you recover fully soon.
Bitter and twisted

Always could G. I am a woman after all. You're really not that complex
I am still evolving

G
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh...hello, I was just thinking out loud

Right......Might want to see someone about that.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

I am still evolving

G
Into.....?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.