Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
no i use a laptop and is hard to focus on the screen as it keeps moving all the time...

What keeps moving?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
What keeps moving?
well the final thing that moves is the laptop....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

well the final thing that moves is the laptop....

<singger>

We're not back onto the laptop innuendo again are we?

Please can we go back to the swinging cafe because that little run was hysterical
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

<singger>

We're not back onto the laptop innuendo again are we?

Please can we go back to the swinging cafe because that little run was hysterical
er i was being honest...
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

er i was being honest...

Course you were.

Anyway, we need a mug shot for the archives. Gives us more ammunition.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

PHOTO!!!

I've even put 2 new ones (well, old actually) of me up.
Specially selected for forum purposes!

Hi Sue!
Hi Badge!

Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
PHOTO!!!

I've even put 2 new ones (well, old actually) of me up.
Specially selected for forum purposes!

Hi Sue!
Hi Badge!

Well done Simone. There are loads of me, don't think we really need any more, so I won't bother.

Badge and Sue only appear to have been visiting. We may have scared Badge off - he's a sensitive beast
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Simone. There are loads of me, don't think we really need any more, so I won't bother.

Badge and Sue only appear to have been visiting. We may have scared Badge off - he's a sensitive beast
lol, yeah right!

Yeah, the ones of me in there were all a bit wierd. I've now included the ones that were in the names to faces thread.
I look like neither now though (well, the hair doesn't match)
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

lol, yeah right!

Yeah, the ones of me in there were all a bit wierd. I've now included the ones that were in the names to faces thread.
I look like neither now though (well, the hair doesn't match)
I never look like me in photos....always surprise myself. What's the hair doing now then?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:23 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I never look like me in photos....always surprise myself. What's the hair doing now then?
Shoulder length, and layered, but no red. It's my own colour, dark brown.

The red went out quite quickly, and I got it cut once again after that, but now I'm growing it again.
I go from long to short and short to long all the time. Get bored easily...

And you? Do you always have it long?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

Shoulder length, and layered, but no red. It's my own colour, dark brown.

The red went out quite quickly, and I got it cut once again after that, but now I'm growing it again.
I go from long to short and short to long all the time. Get bored easily...

Yep, always shoulder length at least. I look like a pin with short hair (tried it once). I just have it cut straight, no layers or anything. I should have layers as my hair is very, very fine, but I get scared at the hairdressers!. Never dyed it either. It is what it is.

My hair used to be long enough to sit on. Had it all hacked off on impulse when I was 16. My dad was mortified.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Smut alert. Where's Mr Predictable gone?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:39 pm
Professional Princess

Yep, always shoulder length at least. I look like a pin with short hair (tried it once). I just have it cut straight, no layers or anything. I should have layers as my hair is very, very fine, but I get scared at the hairdressers!. Never dyed it either. It is what it is.

My hair used to be long enough to sit on. Had it all hacked off on impulse when I was 16. My dad was mortified.
Lol bundy! You look like a pin with short hair

I look like a bloke with short hair myself. Mine is like a bog brush and courtesy of my GHD straightening irons, I can get it reasonable only.

On the other hand, I love going to the hairdressers. Its clothes shopping I hate.

Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:40 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

hehe.

That one with the red hair, is the shortest I've ever had it. Can't do it too short, cos makes my head look fatter than it already is.. That's why I'm growing it again now. I have very thick hair, but ver very straight, so that's why I sometimes layer it too.But that's also new, didn't do that till a few years ago (very scared too).
I've ocassionally coloured it since I was 16. Purple. But purple you don't really see when you've got dark brown hair
So, then for once, I tried blond stripes, and colouring them red(purple wouldn't last as long she said. Unfortunetly red didn't either, and I was left with blondish stripes. Luckily have grown out now.

Oh, I had a perm a few years ago!! Had hair a bit above my shoulders then, looked pretty good, but my hair nearly died, so not doing that again! :scared:

Right, enough girly talk, this isn't us!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Lol bundy! You look like a pin with short hair

I look like a bloke with short hair myself. Mine is like a bog brush and courtesy of my GHD straightening irons, I can get it reasonable only.

On the other hand, I love going to the hairdressers. Its clothes shopping I hate.

I've got a long neck, see, so I look like a pin. Or a pin stuck into a strapping great pin-cushion at least.

I hate clothes shopping too. In fact, I hate most shopping. I go to the old granny hairdressers up the road because they charge less than a days wages to remove a couple of inches from the bottom of my hair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.