Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
that's cool.

will PM u my folio website but has my cellphone, full name etc on it so please do not pass around....
OF course!

Will pm's Pascal's back. Same rules!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:56 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simone
OF course!

Will pm's Pascal's back. Same rules!

sent.....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 7:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I see. I leave you two alone for a couple of hours and you're swapping phone numbers.....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 8:04 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
I see. I leave you two alone for a couple of hours and you're swapping phone numbers.....
hmmm is bundy jealous!!!! heh heh

anyway we were swapping sites... it was more a case if u show u mine....

i am in the pub on the laptop using my cell to go into expats... now that is worth karma.... make mine a stella with a top.. i like a good head...

hmm and more smut points please!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:40 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I gave him Pascal's.... More fuel for the "is Joe gay" debate!!!! (just kidding)

Have to spread it round first Joe!

Right, busy day today(well, compared to usual).
Have to trade in Pascal's guitar, and then coffee with the girls this afternoon.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Joe, I've been trying to figure out what you said to the girl to get her upset... You think I know, but I don't.

So, either something like asking her her cup size, or telling her why not to wear thongs????

Arghh, now I really have to go!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 6:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Simone, are you sure you know what you're letting yourself in for????!!!!!!

Luckily, I don't have one to show, so I can't get into the whole you show me yours debate (phew).

Joe - predictable smut doesn't win any points at all, and I'm all karma-ed out so I can't hand any round again today.

Morning all!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 7:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

Resounding echo.......

So, G's at his *conference*, Bix is being *tracked* and Simone and Joe have *disappeared*. Great. No one to spar with.

Cov?

Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:28 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Simone
Actually, I gave him Pascal's.... More fuel for the "is Joe gay" debate!!!! (just kidding)

Have to spread it round first Joe!

Right, busy day today(well, compared to usual).
Have to trade in Pascal's guitar, and then coffee with the girls this afternoon.
off to spread again.... so i can give some to u!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:29 pm
The 5th Amendment

Simone, are you sure you know what you're letting yourself in for????!!!!!!

Luckily, I don't have one to show, so I can't get into the whole you show me yours debate (phew).

Joe - predictable smut doesn't win any points at all, and I'm all karma-ed out so I can't hand any round again today.

Morning all!
hmm and ur not predictable?!!! lol and good morning!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:30 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
off to spread again.... so i can give some to u!
bloody hell. what the hell are u all talking about?!

Bundy. we're out in Orange in November for a wedding. anywhere near Nundle..

BM

Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

Resounding echo.......

So, G's at his *conference*, Bix is being *tracked* and Simone and Joe have *disappeared*. Great. No one to spar with.

Cov?

am never here before 10am UK Time
Old Sep 8th 2004, 9:55 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

morning
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Badge
bloody hell. what the hell are u all talking about?!

Bundy. we're out in Orange in November for a wedding. anywhere near Nundle..

BM
Hey Badge, good to see you here. Hope you're going to join in the smut!

Orange is nearer to Nundle than, say, Perth, and it's in the same state, so it's pretty close...maybe 500km or so?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yay! Sue's back! Get smutty Sue and join in the party....

Joe - doesn't surprise me that you are late to rise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.