Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

morning peeps..... another fine day of banter and not getting any work done!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps, long time no chit-chat.
I hope you boys are behaving yourselves...
What's been going on?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi peeps, long time no chit-chat.
I hope you boys are behaving yourselves...
What's been going on?

How long have you got Larissa????!!!!!! Lots of the usual banter and smuttiness. Girls are still winning by a mile.

How are you then?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
How long have you got Larissa????!!!!!! Lots of the usual banter and smuttiness. Girls are still winning by a mile.

How are you then?
no it is just Bundy that is winning.... lol
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Girls are still winning by a mile.
You wish

Hello larissa. Hope things are Ok

G
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

How are you then?
Hi Bundster, still waiting for the house to complete, which should be any day now. We will then books flights asap. Accomodation is sorted (crashing at my mates) and one suitcase is packed... its getting really frustrating though and there isn't much to do without our stuff!
Fingers crossed the buyer doesn't pull out!
How are you anyway? Are you better after your bike accident and did they get the tw@t who knocked you off yet?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Grayling
You wish

Hello larissa. Hope things are Ok

G
Ta Grayling... I'm just wondering whether to check back through the thread and see what's been going on, but last time I did that it took about 30 minutes!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ta Grayling... I'm just wondering whether to check back through the thread and see what's been going on, but last time I did that it took about 30 minutes!
Don't read it all if you are easily shocked

The girls have managed to corrupt everyone, including me

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't read it all if you are easily shocked

The girls have managed to corrupt everyone, including me

G
Awww come one, tell us what's been going on, since sprog is about to start running about the library...so I haven't got long aww, he just bumped his head on the computer table...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Awww come one, tell us what's been going on, since sprog is about to start running about the library...so I haven't got long aww, he just bumped his head on the computer table...
Well much of the time the banter has been at gutter level

Mainly due to Bundy and Simone bringing everything down to the lowest common denominator
Obsessed with sex they are

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mainly due to Bundy and Simone bringing everything down to the lowest common denominator

G
I'm going back then... must be something interesting in there somewhere... see ya next year
Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:18 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooo, Larissa, stop!!!!!

(G, why did you say that, I'm meeting her in a few weeks probably!!!)

Ahhhhh!!

It's not true! It's all their fault!!! :scared:

I think it's about 200 pages since you've been in btw!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

G

i was allready corrupt but have been trying to return my innocent childhood state.

now why would 2 women be obsessed with sex unless [insert words]

prize for the most inventive answer!!! lol
Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessed. Pah. Healthy interest, that's all.

As for you Grayling - you were the most shocking of the lot! He made me blush Larissa. Beyond belief from our mild-mannered senior member (oops, there we go again)

Joe came along and stirred things up a bit with a lewd banter challenge (although it may have been me that challenged him...).

Simone came sliding down to the gutter in a dramatic fashion which was highly amusing and we had to have a few anglo-dutch translations of words not to be found in the average dictionary.

Bix stayed away with some tiresome strategy but reappeared last night with a roar as usual.

Loose popped in a couple of times but he's spending most of his days trapped in the shower with Gareth Gates

Sue (twt) has been around but not for a while....she went camping with her kids. She may still be recovering.

Cov did his best to get involved before his *banning* (publicity stunt)

Bob (moderator) came along - we all feared for our thread and then he joined in

Think that's about it!

I've recovered from the Bike Incident, ta, but still have a green knee and a hatred for silver BMW Z3. Didn't get the driver, but I have waved my fist at many of his kin.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

Obsessed. Pah. Healthy interest, that's all.

As for you Grayling - you were the most shocking of the lot! He made me blush Larissa. Beyond belief from our mild-mannered senior member (oops, there we go again)

Joe came along and stirred things up a bit with a lewd banter challenge (although it may have been me that challenged him...).

Simone came sliding down to the gutter in a dramatic fashion which was highly amusing and we had to have a few anglo-dutch translations of words not to be found in the average dictionary.

Bix stayed away with some tiresome strategy but reappeared last night with a roar as usual.

Loose popped in a couple of times but he's spending most of his days trapped in the shower with Gareth Gates

Sue (twt) has been around but not for a while....she went camping with her kids. She may still be recovering.

Cov did his best to get involved before his *banning* (publicity stunt)

Bob (moderator) came along - we all feared for our thread and then he joined in

Think that's about it!

I've recovered from the Bike Incident, ta, but still have a green knee and a hatred for silver BMW Z3. Didn't get the driver, but I have waved my fist at many of his kin.
and that was the news at midday.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.