Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Of course I have

However now me mates have arrived you are going to get a good wupping

G

Yay! What fun!

Off for a bath in a moment though....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
But G performed admirably
I see. Divide and rule

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
None at all I'm glad to say.

I am a very experienced "hand rearer" though if you know anyone who needs help
As in lambs and teats and stuff?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse me...my wife wants cream put on her sunburnt back
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:12 am
She's a bird, you know

I see. Divide and rule

G
Well credit where it's due G, you were on fire. Even shocked me, and who would have thought that was possible?

I suspect a touch of the alpha male in Bix's absence
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:12 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! What fun!

Off for a bath in a moment though....
Why do you need a bath?

You told me you were the other side of Gareth in the shower

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Well credit where it's due G, you were on fire. Even shocked me, and who would have thought that was possible?

I suspect a touch of the alpha male in Bix's absence
I try to please

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Excuse me...my wife wants cream put on her sunburnt back
Go tend to Da Boss, there's a good boy.

I've got another flexible talent - I can apply sun cream and the like to the whole of my back by making use of my semi-double-jointed wrists and elbows. I thought I was normal until I scared people on a beach in the Canary Islands....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Why do you need a bath?

You told me you were the other side of Gareth in the shower

G
I don't need one as such, just fancy one. Plus I've been doing yoga, so I am a little hot and sweaty (and I did 1000 sit ups, so yes, maybe I do need a bath now).

Gareth kept blocking the water with his amazing bulk anyway and there was no one to scrub my back
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:16 am
Bitter and twisted

I've got another flexible talent - I can apply sun cream and the like to the whole of my back by making use of my semi-double-jointed wrists and elbows. I thought I was normal until I scared people on a beach in the Canary Islands....
Oooh!

That made me shudder

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:17 am
She's a bird, you know

Oooh!

That made me shudder

G
Good shudder or bad?

My mum bans my brother and I from being anywhere near her during the summer months because we bend in the wrong places and it disturbs her.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Gareth kept blocking the water with his amazing bulk anyway and there was no one to scrub my back
Well I didn't want to get too close to him :scared:

1000 sit ups!!!!!

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Silly lioness went to the beach today
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Well I didn't want to get too close to him :scared:

1000 sit ups!!!!!

G
Probably wise.

Yes, 1000. But on one of those rocking ab whatnot thingies so it's not quite the same.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Silly lioness went to the beach today

Oh dear. What's the damage? She didn't slip slap slop then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.