Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
beginning to worry about Bundy and also curious as to how dextrous this woman is also!!! lol
Argh, was doing fine till you used 'dextrous'! Help!

Last edited by Simone; Sep 6th 2004 at 12:54 am.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

na... just lulling u into a false sense of security....
Common mistake. You boys are always trying to do that. It never works.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:52 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Are, was doing fine till you used 'dextrous'! Help!

dex·ter·ous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dkstr-s, -strs) also dex·trous (-strs)
adj.
Skillful in the use of the hands.
Having mental skill or adroitness.
Done with dexterity.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Actually, I'm ambidextrous. Does that help?!
as a creative with a visual mind, it scares me to even have what is going thru my mind actually in my mind!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:53 am
She's a bird, you know

am·bi·dex·trous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mb-dkstrs)
adj.
Able to use both hands with equal facility.
Unusually skillful; adroit.
Deceptive or hypocritical.

The first two, of course. Not the latter.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:54 am
She's a bird, you know

as a creative with a visual mind, it scares me to even have what is going thru my mind actually in my mind!!!

Yay! Another point to me!

You can get in the cold shower with Loose, Grayling, Covenant and Gareth GAtes if you like
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:56 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simone
Argh, was doing fine till you used 'dextrous'! Help!
aplogies... that was Bundy trying to trap me bt using the keyboard comments to see how lewd and filthy I would go but did resist alot!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:58 am
She's a bird, you know

aplogies... that was Bundy trying to trap me bt using the keyboard comments to see how lewd and filthy I would go but did resist alot!!!!

Resistance is futile.
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

he he he

Well done Bundy!

Geez, the rest have really dissapeared hey?
Oh god, I better see if there are any comments left in the photopost section :scared:
The 5th Amendment

hmmm now am getting the impression that Bundy is the sort of bird that goes out on the pull with a short skirt and not much else whilst downing pints of guiness .... lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:01 am
She's a bird, you know

hmmm now am getting the impression that Bundy is the sort of bird that goes out on the pull with a short skirt and not much else whilst downing pints of guiness .... lol
LOL! Don't drink beer, don't possess a short skirt, don't go out on the pull (engaged). Other than that you're right
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Bloody hell!
Just tried to get in the shower. There's 3 blokes in there, one's trying to dry his paint by blowing on it and there's 2 girls the other side of the shower screen helping him blow!

The water's cold so I'm getting out
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Bloody hell!
Just tried to get in the shower. There's 3 blokes in there, one's trying to dry his paint by blowing on it and there's 2 girls the other side of the shower screen helping him blow!

The water's cold so I'm getting out
The water has to be cold. It's saving Loose.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes

I'm going back in the shower

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Yikes

I'm going back in the shower

G
Funny how you and Stewie wander back in at the same time.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.