Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Probably needs a shower if he's been following this

G
No more room in the shower, went back in with the ice cube the blowlamp melted it, the water went into me hot cup of tea and now thats cold so the girls dont need to blow on it anymore.....I'm out and getting dried
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:30 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Typical, you've known me what, 2 hours, Joseph and comments like that already

Well done
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
No more room in the shower, went back in with the ice cube the blowlamp melted it, the water went into me hot cup of tea and now thats cold so the girls dont need to blow on it anymore.....I'm out and getting dried
LOL! Have we cheered you up though Stewie?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:32 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Is that one of you in the spa still up Simone?
he he he
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:33 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Typical, you've known me what, 2 hours, Joseph and comments like that already

Well done
it's just the outside that is cute!!! the flith llies within!!!!
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
he he he

Watch them all run to the photopost.....
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it's just the outside that is cute!!! the flith llies within!!!!
Thanks Simone
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:34 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...38#post1643738

Great that's my 3000st post

Oh well, could've been worse, like the above one!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

LOL! Have we cheered you up though Stewie?
Yes Thanks. taken my mind off things for a while....but that shower was bloody cold...once the blowing had stopped
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Yes Thanks. taken my mind off things for a while....but that shower was bloody cold...once the blowing had stopped

Good, good. We aim to please....
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bundy, got another bottle
Nice tongue Bundy

I need another cold shower. Phew!!

G
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Nice tongue Bundy

I need another cold shower. Phew!!

G
:scared: :scared:

G - you're on fire today!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Thanks Simone
Me?
What have I done!

Thank you
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:37 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Me?
What have I done!

Thank you
looks like bubdy is now loosing conrol of her hands... anyone got any cuffs....?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Me?
What have I done!

Thank you
I was being sarcastic Simone, you calling me flithy and all that. And now I'm only joking.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.