Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
looks like bubdy is now loosing conrol of her hands... anyone got any cuffs....?
Been through this

Only fluffy ones.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
:scared: :scared:

G - you're on fire today!
It's all this exercise and Abstinence

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Been through this

Only fluffy ones.
1. not suprisd u doen the handcuff thing
2. surprised they are fluffy as thougth that you'd be a leather and whips gal!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G

Well, whatever it is, keep it up ( ) cos it's funny
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

1. not suprisd u doen the handcuff thing
2. surprised they are fluffy as thougth that you'd be a leather and whips gal!

Blimey! Me? Leather and whips? Nah...I'm pure as driven snow. And I have a fear of having my limbs trapped (no, honest, I do), so no handcuffs.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:41 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

G
i prefer to miss out the abstinence as u tend to get the exercise in with the deal....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well, whatever it is, keep it up
I've heard that before

G
She's a bird, you know

i prefer to miss out the abstinence as u tend to get the exercise in with the deal....

Only if you're doing it right....
She's a bird, you know

I've heard that before

G

It's sound advice G.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:43 am
Bitter and twisted

It's sound advice G.
Used to be my job

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:44 am
The 5th Amendment

Only if you're doing it right....
ur are meant to do a handstand half way through aren't u? that's what i meant by proper exercise....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Used to be my job

G

LOL!

What, keeping it up, or giving sound advice?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:45 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I was being sarcastic Simone, you calling me flithy and all that. And now I'm only joking.....
I hope you are, cos that was Joseph!
(that's why I was confused!! )
She's a bird, you know

ur are meant to do a handstand half way through aren't u? that's what i meant by proper exercise....

Did I mention I do yoga every day and I'm very, very flexible?
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
I hope you are, cos that was Joseph!
(that's why I was confused!! )

Don't panic Simone, it's all fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.