Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Very good Bundy!!

Yeah, Grayling was shocking!!!

And I'm not obsessed with sex!
(oh god, Larissa will never be coming for coffee now!!!! )

Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:14 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simone
Very good Bundy!!

And I'm not obsessed with sex!
(oh god, Larissa will never be coming for coffee now!!!! )

hmm too much denial to be true there!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Look what you've all done to me!!!! :scared:

G
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Look what you've all done to me!!!! :scared:

G

You love it really G....we've just uncovered the real you, that's all.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:17 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Doh!!!

The mask has slipped

G
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:18 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's apparently the real you.

See, I'm young, and still impressionable and mouldable you see, this isn't the real me.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Doh!!!

The mask has slipped

G
Not the only thing that seems to have slipped G.....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:20 am
Bitter and twisted

See, I'm young, and still impressionable and mouldable you see, this isn't the real me.
I was once upon a time

G
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:23 am
She's a bird, you know

I was once upon a time

G

Seem to have got your second wind now G!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:39 am
She's a bird, you know

I've actually been doing some work today - hope you're all impressed. I am. It hurt a bit (was grappling with figures, and not the good kind). Need a rest now, I'm exhausted!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:43 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I've actually been doing some work today - hope you're all impressed. I am. It hurt a bit (was grappling with figures, and not the good kind). Need a rest now, I'm exhausted!
Oh, very impressed!
I only went shopping!

And missed the lawnmower man because I was in the shower!

He left a quote in the letterbox, $55 for front, back and verge.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:45 am
She's a bird, you know

He left a quote in the letterbox, $55 for front, back and verge.
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...is he going to tackle your big bush as well?

Sorry, sorry, had to be said.....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

bundy.... u could have given me a chance to say that one myself!!!
too busy doing smut on the txt on the cell phone.....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:50 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
bundy.... u could have given me a chance to say that one myself!!!
too busy doing smut on the txt on the cell phone.....

I'm not even going to ask.....

May be best to confine your smut to one area at a time.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:57 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I wish... nah Pascal will deal with the shrubs and bushes....
It'll get much to expensive otherwise!

lol

So Joe, who are you texting? Were'nt you single? (me, miss nosy)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.