Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:26 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

6000 too many?
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i havent missed much then.......so this new guy, joseph....is he easy to insult??
Painfully so.

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
6000 too many?

.....dont start that again!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:29 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bundy
YAY! I got the 6000th post!
I could always delete 3 of my earlier posts...
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Dangling from my little finger?
my god... i did not know your hands were that big.....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
I could always delete 3 of my earlier posts...

You could.....but it would be a bit sad and petty Don.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
my god... i did not know your hands were that big.....

I actually have very weak fingers.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:31 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Painfully so.
I am here you know.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

I am here you know.

How could we forget Joe?

Are you insulted? See, how easy was that?!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

How could we forget Joe?

Are you insulted? See, how easy was that?!
hmm irony.... we do remember the meaning of that word Miss Bundy pants!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

hmm irony.... we do remember the meaning of that word Miss Bundy pants!!
What's with all the Miss Bundy Pants talk?

We do remember irony thanks Joe. And that's still not ironic.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

What's with all the Miss Bundy Pants talk?

We do remember irony thanks Joe. And that's still not ironic.
I thought today would be busy.... it is even slower than usual here at work... hmm about 4 hours to go...
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

I thought today would be busy.... it is even slower than usual here at work... hmm about 4 hours to go...

I'm just about to take my little team out for lunch.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:43 pm
The 5th Amendment

I'm just about to take my little team out for lunch.
good boss... and expenses?

just thought about the death clock.... if we are all here in 50 years then will we be discussing zimmer frames and colostomy bags?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 12:38 am
The 5th Amendment

good boss... and expenses?

just thought about the death clock.... if we are all here in 50 years then will we be discussing zimmer frames and colostomy bags?
jeez... bundy.. what is it a 5 course lunch with coffee and cigars!!!? ? ?

thought you meant a quick sarnie! hmm just do not forget the expenses..

uwill be pleased to hear that there is nothing on Sky News YET!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.