Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:32 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
Tabbed browsing maybe...
Don't know. It's fixed now...

But using Safari again, as Firefox was even worse at handling my 'doing 10 things at the same time' as Safari.
Allready shut down 3 times.
So now back to Safari, which shuts down about once an evening.
I need to switch computers with Pascal again(he's got the faster/newer one., cos he was busy with our website, but it's finished now)
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
I am a newbie here, But it seems that this thread is the most boring thing in the world, and is the mainstay of 4 boring people. For christ sake people get a life. The person Don seem to have the right idea. Hope I have offended the four.
You keep going on about not wanting to be left out as a newbie, pissing everyone off isn't endearing is it...and this is a replacement for the chat room, which is always empty
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:39 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Don't know. It's fixed now...

But using Safari again, as Firefox was even worse at handling my 'doing 10 things at the same time' as Safari.
Allready shut down 3 times.
So now back to Safari, which shuts down about once an evening.
I need to switch computers with Pascal again(he's got the faster/newer one., cos he was busy with our website, but it's finished now)
That's weird, I haven't had a problem with FF yet, and been using it since v0.9, this new version is nice, doesn't mess up profiles which is handy, and plenty of cool extentions to make it even more useful...and it doesn't use much in way of system resoursces...
so what's this website ya working on?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:50 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
That's weird, I haven't had a problem with FF yet, and been using it since v0.9, this new version is nice, doesn't mess up profiles which is handy, and plenty of cool extentions to make it even more useful...and it doesn't use much in way of system resoursces...
so what's this website ya working on?
I think it's just cos the computer is slow, and it can't handle me doing 10 things at same time.

Website is diary with photo's for our family and friends in Holland. In Dutch... otherwise I would post it!
Most of the photo's that are on it are in the photopost section up here.
I'm just typing stuff btw, not making website. I'll leave that to Pascal, graphic/web designer/art director.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Website is diary with photo's for our family and friends in Holland. In Dutch... otherwise I would post it!
I'm just typing stuff btw, not making website. I'll leave that to Pascal, graphic/web designer/art director.
Fair enough Though do have a translate extention on FF, not that I'm that bothered though
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
That may be the case, I would not know, but he certainly seems to have more intellect than the mindless drivel of Bundy. Joe. Bix. and you.

If you ask the other ladies on here they will give you good advice on remedies for your PMT. Sorry I can't help but tis very much a girly thing.

When you have sorted that out perhaps we can meet. Just think what mightbe.

I have met some fantisimo ladies on here already so you have a lot to live up to. Do you think you can hack it ?

Missing you already although we haven't mey yet - or have we ?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:41 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Oh, and since you're a newbie, you wouldn't know Don was under the influence of alcohol most of the time!!
At lunchtime? Looking after my youngest and on builder watch? I think not.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

At this rate, be able to get back to the 500 + pages in no time at all
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Don
At lunchtime? Looking after my youngest and on builder watch? I think not.
All the more reason mate
Old Sep 16th 2004, 10:58 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I think it's just cos the computer is slow, and it can't handle me doing 10 things at same time.

there i is a new java updsate for OSX.. may help....
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
there i is a new java updsate for OSX.. may help....
Hey, so ya back
have a good day?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:12 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Hey, so ya back
have a good day?
very chilled in the end... knackered though.... nealry lost it on bend ona country lane tonight.... 11pm overtired too fast... dumb but those volvo's have got traction control

contract over.... thanks god!!! and now 2 meetings tomorrow...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
very chilled in the end... knackered though.... nealry lost it on bend ona country lane tonight.... 11pm overtired too fast... dumb but those volvo's have got traction control

contract over.... thanks god!!! and now 2 meetings tomorrow...
Glad you made it ok
So how did the head hunt stuff turn out?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 12:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Sweet...i'm now on page 2 of the post count
ooooh to the sad little life *l*
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Another day dawns (actually, it's barely dawned from what I can see out of the window) and here I am at my desk, ready for more of the same.

So, Joe's gone then. MightBe ReallyWasn't and Simone's still having trouble with a fox or something......

Where's G?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.