Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:09 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Never stopped you before, G.

You just have to layer it with smutty innuendo and double entendres so that we have no doubt as to what you mean, but you don't have to say it.....

Go on, give it a go....
OK I'll whisper it to you.

Are you listening? Here goes...........

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:09 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Never stopped you before, G.

You just have to layer it with smutty innuendo and double entendres so that we have no doubt as to what you mean, but you don't have to say it.....

Go on, give it a go....
Careful G, Bundy's a master at luring men to their unsuspecting fate. :scared:

( Or should that be Mistress? )
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
OK I'll whisper it to you.

Are you listening? Here goes...........

G
Nope, didn't quite catch that G. Bit louder
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Careful G, Bundy's a master at luring men to their unsuspecting fate. :scared:

( Or should that be Mistress? )
I only lure those destined to follow
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, didn't quite catch that G. Bit louder
Put your ear a bit closer.

Ready? Here goes..............

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Put your ear a bit closer.

Ready? Here goes..............

G

Closer to what?

Will I hear the sea too?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Closer to what?

Will I hear the sea too?
To my lips of course

You may hear the odd swishing sound. A bit like the sea

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

To my lips of course

You may hear the odd swishing sound. A bit like the sea

G
:scared:

OK, if you say so......fire away
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:16 pm
Bitter and twisted

:scared:

OK, if you say so......fire away
Ok. Ready?

This is what I suggest..................................and tea afterwards

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ok. Ready?

This is what I suggest..................................and tea afterwards

G
I think it might be me needing a stiff brandy after that G.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

I think it might be me needing a stiff brandy after that G.
Well you said you could bend in all sorts of directions

Back to the shower methinks

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well you said you could bend in all sorts of directions

Back to the shower methinks

G

I can G, but not all at the same time. There are limits to what even my joints will allow

Off you go then, back to the shower
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

I can G, but not all at the same time. There are limits to what even my joints will allow

Off you go then, back to the shower
I gotta go now.

Back later for some more banter.

Behave yourself

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

I gotta go now.

Back later for some more banter.

Behave yourself

G

G, without you, I have no choice but to behave myself.

Come back soon
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:42 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyway, pm'ed u JC, hopefully not pissed ya off too much Nice site though

not at all...

am on a Mac and so Safari is the preference at the moment!

will check out the other as well...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.