Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:59 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
why does it make sense?

Oh, I don't know.....the obsession with all things erm, smutty. The dark and sordid past. The fact you want a collar.....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:00 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
The irony is that I am really a bit of an introvert in normal life. Not that you lot ever believe me....
and the even bigger irony is that i am can be worse in real life.....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:01 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

and the even bigger irony is that i am can be worse in real life.....
Although neither are technically ironic....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The irony is that I am really a bit of an introvert in normal life. Not that you lot ever believe me....
I'm the same, so I believe you!

I would also believe that Joe!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
I'm the same, so I believe you!

I would also believe that Joe!
Thanks Simone. Glad someone does.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:03 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Oh, I don't know.....the obsession with all things erm, smutty. The dark and sordid past. The fact you want a collar.....
it is more of a hobby....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:04 am
She's a bird, you know

it is more of a hobby....

I believe there are certain underground clubs for that sort of hobby Joe
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:05 am
The 5th Amendment

Thanks Simone. Glad someone does.
funny that... best mate on here agrees... hmmm someone's telling porkies...
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Or not. I am really a quiet person in normal life, not out-going by any stretch of the imagination.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

We might be good friends/mates whatever, but we've never met, so not really!

Anyway, a few people on the Oz forum have met me, so you can ask them!
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Or not. I am really a quiet person in normal life, not out-going by any stretch of the imagination.

Me too

Oh shite....I can't lie......no I am not
The 5th Amendment

I believe there are certain underground clubs for that sort of hobby Joe
she's being sweet and naive again!!!! lol
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:09 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Me too

Oh shite....I can't lie......no I am not

LOL! Nope, we all know that your an extrovert Bix. The mane gives it away.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:10 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Simone
We might be good friends/mates whatever, but we've never met, so not really!

Anyway, a few people on the Oz forum have met me, so you can ask them!

aha.. bundy's case and alibi is now flawed....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

she's being sweet and naive again!!!! lol

I wouldn't say I'm either sweet or naive....but I'm certainly not an extrovert

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.